Early!Y/N x Reader

i remember so many people requesting this when i first started writing this, and now that Y/N has changed throughout the book, as of now, this will be with Early!Y/N, meaning Y/N when the book first started.

if you want, i can make one of Y/N at the end of the book, like i said, she has changed (character development, am i right)

anyways, stting is when the bombings in Upper half of North America, Canada, was happening.

note : >< will be italics cuz wattpad is a bitch welifliw

.

.

.

.

.

>Wh-Where...?<

Fire. That was the environment around you. You couldn't see because of the smoke lingering in the air. You started coughing from the smoke entering your lungs. You bent onto the ground to try to get some fresh air. Various screams and cries were everywhere, and it was the only thing you could hear for a while. You heard footsteps approaching you, and you covered your head with your hands, afraid that whoever was approaching you would hurt you.

"Awe, is someone >that< scared?"

You heard a voice, and you didn't lift up your head. You were afraid, >very< afraid.

"Hey, c'mon. There's no need to be shy." It said, "Lift your head up."

You were very hesitant, but you lifted your head up and saw who was talking to you.

"Oh, look at your face." They said. They rummaged around in their pocket and pulled out a cloth. "Here, use this to clean up your face. You have dirt everywhere!"

You nodded and hesitantly took the cloth, wiping your face. "Wh... Who are you...?" You asked, your voice quiet and raspy from being unconscious for God knows how long.

"Oh, me?" They got into some sort of dramatic stance. "The name's Y/N L/N! Pleasure's all mine!"

"A-And where...?"

"Oh, yeah. Canada." Y/N replied, as if already knowing what they were going to ask. "It's quite a sight to see a snowy place on fire." They chuckled to themselves. "You're a civilian here, right?"

You nodded, swallowing the lump in your throat. "Wh-Why would someone do such a thing...?" You asked. "M-My home...!" A few tears fell down your face.

"Oh. Well, that answers my question." Y/N said, scoffing. "Geez..."

You choked back a few sobs before letting out a cry.

"Whoa-kay!" They seemed a bit shocked and took a step back. "Okay, okay, uhm--! How do I deal with a sad person? Uhhh--" They rummaged around in their pocket a bit more before pulling out some... portrait? "H-Here! I have no idea what the fuck this is, but will it make you happy again?"

They chuckled nervously and handed you the portrait. You took the portrait and looked at it, your eyes widening. The portait was of a Mother, Father, and their child. "Wh-Where did you find this...?" You asked, your voice a bit shaky from your sobs.

"In that rumble over there." They replied, pointing to rummage behind you. You turned around, and your eyes immediately widened even more as more tears fell down your face.

"M-My house...!" You yelled, struggling to get up. "M-Mother! Father!" You turned back around to face Y/N. "Y-You were in that rumble, right? Please tell me my parents are alright!"

"Hm? You mean that old man and woman?" Y/N they laughed a bit. "Oh, darling. They're dead!" You couldn't comprehend your tears, they just kept falling one after another. "And to be honest, I'm surprised you're still alive."

You couldn't listen to this person anymore. You >didn't< want to listen to this person anymore.

"Oh, honey, why the sad face?" Y/N asked, throwing a grenade off to the side, blowing up more rumble with one or two people in it. "There's no reason to be sad! Death is inevitable. Plus..."

Y/N used their index finger to tilt your chin up, making you look at them in the eyes.

"You have my interest..."

Before you could say anything, they lifted you up and threw you over their shoulder, starting to walk somewhere.

"Well, I got accepted into a school in Japan, and I'm pretty excited to meet my classmates there!" Y/N exclaimed. "And you're coming with me. Aren't you just as excited as I am!? It's going to be so exciting!"

Y/N kept rambling about how excited they were, and you didn't want to, but a small smile got its way onto your face.

>Maybe... this won't be so bad, after all...<

.

.

.

.

.

------------------
Words : 765
------------------
A/N
------------------

do yall want a part 2 aghahah

anyways im working on 25 dw im just listening to all of melanie martinez album soooooooooooo

anyways bye lmao