13

"Right... Miss Ultimate Assassin?"

'

"What you're seeing now is live footage of the sky from our camera at the scene! You can clearly see the meteors raining down! We are witnessing what looks like the end of the world! This is not a movie! I repeat, this is NOT a movie! This is live, unedited footage! This is real! The sky is falling before our very eyes! We've just been notified that the government has officially declared a state of emergency! Subway stations have been opened as shelters! The government is instructing citizens to remain calm and evacuate to their nearest shelter! Children and invalids are to be given first priori--"

'
Transfer Student From Beyond the Grave

'

I got out of Shuichi and Kaito's grip and lunged towards Maki. I punched her in the face, lossening her grip on Kokichi's neck. Kokichi then started gasping for air.

"Y-You didn't have t-to do that..." Kokichi choked out.

"Yes I fucking did. Now let's go." I said, helping a limp Kokichi back to the dormitories.

Once there, I brought him to my room. Kokichi turned to go to his room, but I grabbed the back of his shirt.

"Hm? What is it?" Kokichi asked.

"I'm not letting you sleep in there tonight." I replied bluntly.

Kokichi blushed slightly. "W-Why not?" He stuttered.

"I don't want that fiend breaking into your room to kill you after what you just did." I explained. "Now, get in here."

Kokichi nodded and headed inside. I closed the door behind me and hugged Kokichi.

"I'm... sorry for my sour attitude. I'm just mad at Maki and I'm tired." I apologized.

"It's fine!" Kokichi replied cheerfully, acting like nothing happened.

I just sighed and layed down, Kokichi joining me after. "You can cry if you need to." I gestured. And that's what he did.

'

In the morning, we all headed to Maki's lab on the 3rd floor. Once there, I was stunnded by the sight in front of me.

There were pistols, rifles, snipers, shotguns, daggers, knives, bows, poisons, all kind of weapons. There were training areas as well. I didn't even realize my jaw dropped slightly.

"Wh-What the heck is this?" Kaito asked.

"It's like... weapon warehouse." Gonta said.

"See, I told you she's not the Ultimate Child Caregiver..." Kokichi bragged, forgetting about what happened to him yesterday. "She's the Ultimate Assassin."

I despise Maki now... but she didn't share the weapons!

"Kokichi... you learned that from the motive video, right?" Shuichi asked. "Monokuma said everyone's Ultimate talent at the beginning of their video. Ryoma knew Maki's true identity because he had her motive video... And, because you saw that--"