21

"...Puhuhu. You really are an evil bastard."

"Of course... I am the Ultimate Supreme Leader, y'know? I will drag this world into the pits of terror, using my villianous power to commit evil."

.

.

.

~Ding Dong Bing Bong~

I didn't bother to watch the morning announcement since there was probably incest involved. I got up and realized Kokichi wasn't in my room.

"He's probably sleeping in his room."

I got up and went to the dining hall, only to be surprised that Kokichi wasn't there.

"Where's Mako?" I asked.

"We don't know, neither do we know where Miu is." Tsumugi replied.

Shuichi walked in and realized there were two missing persons.

"Hm? Where are Miu and Kokichi?" Shuichi asked, basically stealing my question.

"I understand why Kokichi's gone, but where's Miu?" Kaito added onto Shuichi's questioning. I shot him a glare filled with hatred before staring at the door, wanting Kokichi to come in.

"She's probably still messing with that computer on the fourth floor." Himiko said.

"Or she might be in her lab, working on another invention." Kiibo added. "I saw many half-built machines in her lab when she performed maintenance on me."

"So you admit it..." I muttered.

"Well, messing with machines and computers is about all she's good for." Himiko sighed.

Gonta's face was showing a lot discomfort, so much that he was gritting his teeth together.

"Gonta? What's wrong?" Shuichi asked.

"Gonta still thinking... since yesterday... How can Gonta be useful?" Gonta replied with another question. "But... Gonta no can think of anything! So... frustrating!"

"Okay, but you don't need to make such a scary face..." Kaito stammered. "Besides... it's not just you. That's something we all gotta think about."

"We all should be thinking about what we can do to survive..." Kiibo said.

"Use your self-destruct system to save us. That's how robots make themselves useful." Himiko suggested.

"Even though that is true, at least hesitate before you blurt out something like that!" Kiibo shouted.

"I'll... keep thinking about it, too. If I come up with a good idea, I'll tell you guys." Tsumugi said confidently.

"Now that that's settled, let's eat! If you don't eat well, you can't think well!" Kaito yelled.

We all started eating, but I couldn't help but let my mind wander with worry as to where Kokichi was. I couldn't care less about Miu, but if Kokichi is hurt and we're all just sitting here eating joicefully, I won't ever forgive myself.