24

Soon enough, the opening for the elevator appeared. Everyone stepped into the elevator and distance themselves from everyone else. Before Kokichi walked inside, he said something to me.

"Please... don't hate me..."

.

.

.

.

.

( Quick A/N )

( Hey ! I just wanna say that school is making me lazy asf , so class trial chapters might get shorter than usual , and when I mean short , I mean as short as like 1000-4000 words . I'm sorry that this chapter won't be so fucking long ! )

.

.

.

.

.

"Welcome! Go ahead and stand behind any open podium!"

"Move your asses... You don't wanna see what I'll do to you if you keep Father waiting."

We walked inside the courtroom to be greeted with a greeting from Monokuma and a threat from Monotaro.

"Wait... Is he back to normal?" Tsumugi asked.

"Huh? You not friend anymore?" Gonta added to Tsumugi's questioning.

"You jerks must feel pretty slick, using Monotaro's forgetfulness to befriend him..." Monophanie said.

"He just decided on his own that we were friends..." Kaito sighed.

Wait, what--Since when?

"But... I won't let you guys trick Monotaro anymore, cuz he's already forgotten..." Monophanie continued. "He may have forgotten that he was on Daddy's side... But now, he's forgotten that he had forgotten that he was on Daddy's side! Thanks to me, I smacked the stuffing out of him!"

Is this a fucking anime prologue what the fuck--

"Nyeeeh... how confusing. Well, whatever." Himiko shrugged.

"I... can't remember, but... one of you guys is the culprit, right?" Monotaro muttered. "I... I can't be in the same room as a killer... It's dangerous... I'm gonna go lock myself in my room! Maybe even set up a barricade!"

"That's another death flag!" Himiko shouted.

"Let's get it started--the heart-racing-excitement as the blackened and the spotless face off!" Kokichi announced.

"Did you turn into Monokuma or something while I was asleep?" I asked, but not wanting it to be answered for I assumed it was a rhetorical question.

We went to our podiums and Monokuma gave up on going over how the class trial works, so we waited until someone decided to speak first.

"Before we start, I just wanna ask something since there's not a lot of us left... What happens if the votes result in two first places?" Kokichi asked.