1

You pushed open the gym doors, causing them to slam on the walls. You ran through the doorway, a tired Kokichi behind them. "Ha! I win!" You yelled. "That's no fair! You got a head start!" Kokichi exclaimed. There were a few glares on You two before they went back to what they were talking about.

"All 17 of us have gathered." Kirumi said. "It's pretty spectacular seeing all 17 of us Ultimates gathered together." Kaito said. "Hey Kokichi." You whispered. "Yeah?" He whispered back. "Is it just me or does Kaito look annoying as fuck?" You whisper asked. "Does he!?" Kokichi whisper yelled. We both started walking to an empty spot in the gym for us to stand.

"Kehehe... you may not as easygoing for much longer." Kiyo said. I hate your creepy aura, never come near me. "In this situation, it's no use thinking about things. So eventually, Tsumugi stopped thinking." Tsumugi said. Why in the actual fuck are you talking in third person? "Nyeeeh... What's gonna happen to us? I bet it'll be a big pain..." Himiko said. "You're already a big pain!" You yelled. Tenko just shot you a glare and went back to talking to Himiko. "What? What are you looking at?" Himiko asked.

You decided to tune out of the conversation because it was getting boring. You came back to the world when Kiibo started talking. "Pardon me, but we need to be on our guard. We do not know if and when danger will strike." He said. You looked at Kokichi who was.. worried? You knew it was an act but you wentnalong with it. "D-Don't say that... I'm so scared... I don't know what to do.." Kokichi said. I want to join this act, but I won't. "There is no need to worry. Atua will protect us." Angie said. Will you shut up about Atua for at least one goddamn second? "Phew! That's a relief!" Kokichi exclaimed.

"Is your brain full of weeds or somethin'? I'll whack 'em outta that skull of yours!" Miu yelled. "I bet your brain is rotting due to the Scarlet Rot, so shut up will you?" You snapped. "Heeeeee! Wh-What the hell was that for!?" She asked. You just ignored her and payed attention to everyone else.

(A/N : If you've read I'm the Grim Reaper, you'll know what the Scarlet Rot is. But for those who don't know, it's a disease that rots your organs and you'll die from it.)

"Don't worry about it! Just leave it to me! If those teddy bears show themselves again, I'll kick all their asses!" Kaito exclaimed. "Kick their balls while you're at it!" You yelled. Kokichi was holding back a laugh. "Huh? What that?" Gonta asked. "What's wrong?" Ryoma asked. "Listen... Hear that?" Everyone shut up what they were talking about and listened. You grinned a little bit at what you heard. "Ah, I think I hear it. It sounds like an engine from a robot anime-" Before Tsumugi could continue, tank machine looking things appeared.

"Yoo-hoo! Rise and shine, ursine!"

Everyone was surrounded, including you, but you weren't as afraid as the others you actually had stars in your eyes. Tsumugi let out a blood curdling scream which could break anyone's eardrums. "Everyone, behind Gonta!" Gonta yelled. You did the opposite and stood a little bit in front of him to the side. "Wh-What the heck are these... monsters!?" Tenko asked. She was in a defensive stance if they were about to strike.

"Whoooooaaaa!!! So coooool!!!"

"Can I try?!!!!"

You and Kokichi said your statements at the same time. Everyone gave you both disgusted and confused looks.

"They're Exisals--highly mobile, bipedal weapon platforms! They got lotsa hometown pride too!" Monokid explained. Exisals? I wish I had one. "I can't keep track of these backstories.." Monosuke said. He looked at you, who was still waiting for an answer. "And no! You cannot try these!" You hung your head down. "Awww... You're no fun..." You looked as if you were about to cry, but you weren't.