5

TW : Self Harm

"Anyway... I'm gonna take off with Y/N now." Kokichi said. You nodded with agreement.

"Take off? Where are you two going?" Rantaro asked.

"Oh, I don't knooow. Maybe we'll go back to my room and think things over. Just the two of us." Kokichi said, pressing a finger against his lips.

"Well, we're leaving now. Come on, N/N!" He cheered, grabbing your wrist and going along with him.

You could hear Miu blabbering on about how she might invite herself to come kill you two, but you knew that wouldn't happen.

》♧《

You and Kokichi made it to his dorm, and it was surprisingly messy.

"Dude, you need to tidy this up." You said.

"Nah, I don't want to." He replied.

You both sat down at the foot of his bed.

"What did you want to talk about?" You asked.

"I just wanted to get out of there. I didn't like the mood." Kokichi said.

There was a knock at Kokichi's door.

"I'll get it." Kokichi said.

He walked to the door and opened it, revealing Tsumugi on the other side.

"Uhm.. is Y/N here?" She asked in a worrisome tone.

"Yeah. She is. You need her?" Kokichi asked, moving to the side to show you in his room.

"Yeah, I just want to hang out with her." Tsumugi said.

"Alright. Later, Kokichi." You said, getting up while leaving the room.

Kokichi shut his door, leaving you and Tsumugi alone in front of his room.

"What'd you want to talk about?" You asked.

"Just come with me." She said. Tsumugi grabbed your wrist and led you to the secret room.

》♧《

After a while of walking, you both were inside the room.

"Alright, what is it Tsumugi?" You asked.

"I may or may not have accidentally went through the library door this morning." She said.

"Wh the- Tsumugi! You know the dust was there in the reader!" You exclaimed. "Y'know what, it's fine. I just have an idea I want to tell you anyway." You said.

Tsumugi nodded, indicating for you to keep going. "I'll be on Kokichi's side while you be on Shuichi's side. It'll make you less suspicious of being the mastermind. They know there's only one mastermind, so they'll technically be correct, but not really. Know what I mean?" You explained.

"Yeah, I do." She said. Just as you were about to part ways, you heard voices coming from the library door.

"Alright, I'll explain everything. First, take a look at the card reader." That voice...