6

"Well then, I'll be on my way." You said, heading for the doors to leave. No one stopped you.

You decided to lay in the grass and watch the sky.

"I wonder if this place is real. I know it isn't, but thoughts don't hurt as much, right?"

》♧《

(Quick A/N : I'm switching it to first person because I'm getting used to doing it with the Organizations at War book.)

After a while, I got up and walked inside the building.

"Last day alive, huh? It was nice knowing this world I guess."

I started walking down to the basement to see the hidden door, but then I realized Shuichi and Kaede's plan.

"Yeah, better not."

When I reached the basement stairs, I saw the door to the classroom next to it opened slightly and saw Kaede and Shuichi inside. I decided it would be fun to pry them open with their plan so I could tell Tsumugi.

I walked inside, both Shuichi and Kaede flinched when I walked in. They were hiding something behind their backs.

"Hey guys! Uh, what are you two hiding?" I asked, acting oblivious to what they were doing.

"We're not hiding anything!" Kaede said, her voice being a bit shaky. There was sweat dripping down her face.

"Kaede, you're a bad liar. Did you know that? Now, what are you hiding?" I asked again.

Shuichi and Kaede were whispering to each other before revealing their hands behind their backs. They were holding cameras with sensors on them and a receiver.

"What are these?" I asked.

"We asked Miu to make these so we can keep a close eye on Monokuma." Shuichi said, hesitance in his voice.

"I can hear in your voice that you're lying, not what are they really for?" I asked again.

Shuichi and Kaede were whispering again before answering my question.

"Just come with us and we'll show you. We were about to head where we were going anyway." Kaede said. I followed Shuichi and Kaede down to the library.

Once we were there, Shuichi made his way to the hidden bookcase before turning to me.

"Now, you have to promise us that you won't tell anyone about this." He said. I nodded in understanding.

He put his fingers inbetween a two other bookcases, and the bookcase moved. I did my best to act shocked.

"What the? What is this?" I asked.

"We believe it's a door for the mastermind to use. Which brings us to the cameras we have." Shuichi explained. "We plan on catching the mastermind when the time limit is almost up."

I nodded. "Anyways, where did you want to put the cameras?" Kaede asked.

"Let's aim the one linked to the receiver at the moving bookcase." Shuichi replied. "If we place the security sensor on the bookcase itself, then when it opens... the receiver will let us know."

I started to get bored, and when they weren't paying attention, I left. I headed back to my dorm after that.

》♧《