66

Y/n's. POV

I took a deep breath and step in the entrance of a huge building.As I enter taking my first step inside is like having a new atmosphere,I look around..inside is huge and luxurious.So this is the place that I'll working for starting today I immediately head to the elevator to see the CEO of the company.While waiting to the elevator to open,a man stood beside me, probably waiting for the elevator too.

"Good morning!" He said.

I am a short woman so I look up seeing his manly figure.He is so tall and has a white and clear skin.He's wearing a mask but I'm sure that there's a handsome face hiding from it.He looks like an Idol for me but I'm not sure if he is.

"Gg--good morning!" I nervously replied to him.Damn.I look like an Idiot.

The elevator rings and the two of us entered.He push the button of where floor he'll go and look at me.

"Uhh... I'm going to the Ceo's office but I'm not sure which floor is it."
I shyly said to the man.

His eye smiled and pushed the 12th button and the elevator closed.
It is so silent inside,I just played with my hand and act like it's normal.
As time minute pass by, it's getting awkward and awkward.

He cleared his throat and asked me,

"Are the you new manager?"

"Uh yeah."

"I see,welcome to the company!Everyone is friendly here and we'll make sure to take care of you as you do your work!hwaiting!" His cheerful welcome makes my heart melt.He is so nice and I feel so comfortable with him.

"What's you--" The elevator cut me off as it ring and opened to the 12th floor.

"Oh I guess I'm already here." I said to the man as I step outside.

I bowed to him and thanked for his kindness.

Damn.I forgot to asked his name. :/

I walk in the hallway and there's a lot of offices here.I hug my folders as I walk but there's another man bumped at me.

"Oh crap,sorry miss." He apologized.

"It's fine." I replied as I look up at him.

My eyes widened seeing a handsome man right infront of me.Fuck.His face seems so familiar but I can't remember where I saw him.

He gave me a smile that makes my heart flutter.He look down at my ID and smiled again.

"Come on, I'll show you to the Ceo's office." He said.

I'm relieved that I meet him or else I have to look around on where the hell is the Ceo's office is.

"And we're here." He opened the door for me and seeing a fat looking man wearing an eyeglass inside,sitting on a chair, waiting for me.

"Oh you must be Y/n!I am Bang SiHyuk and Welcome to BigHit entertainment." The CEO welcomed me open arms as he smile at me.