47

Y/n's POV

"Uhmmm..I, He's actuall---" Someone suddenly knock on the door.

Kai,opened it,It's thier manager.All of us stood to greet him.

"Okay boys,playtime's over,now go to the van one by one,wear your mask and cap." They  became so polite and Kai went first,it's a good strategy that going one by one so that they won't stand out.

"You did a great performance earlier Y/n."

"Thank you sir,but I made a huge scandal of our school an---"

"I know you didn't do it,I actually hear your rehearsals back stage,someone's probably insicure about you,don't worry,I'll help you and the school." My heart almost jump out of my rib,it's a great pleasure for me!

"Thank you so much Sir,I'm so glad." I thanked him with my wide smile and teary eyes.

Meanwhile,Lisa is taking a selfie with the members.After it,the last person who went off  is Beomgyu.

"Y/n,we're not done yet,we're not done on  our  survey." He gave me a wink that makes me blush.

"What survey?" The manager asked t
Beomgyu.

"Uhmm nothing." He replied and rush off.

"Anyways,we'll get going now,see you soon." The manager waved as we bow to him and he went off.

So,only me,Lisa and Soobin are left in the room.

Lisa jump and Jump,she shake me with a wide smile in her face.

"Slap me Y/n!!" So I did.

"Ouch,I'm not dreaming OmGOmg." She said.

"I touched them,they..are.so.freaking.handsome!!!" She yelled.

"Okay okay,calm down. " i calm her.

"Okay Lisa,inhale,exhale". I'm glad that she's following me.

I glance at Soobin who's staring at us giggling.So.Cute.

"It's getting late,I need to go home now.Bye!!thanks for the memorable day kyahhhhh!!" Lisa waved at us and rush off.

So,we are alone again.

I was about to go in my room but he called me.

"Y/n,Let's talk for a while." I sit on the couch and he did too.

"So,what are we going to talk about?" I asked him.

"I just want to say sorry."

"For what?"

"I've been ignoring you over the past few days,I'm sorry,I don't want to ruin our friendship because of a little misunderstanding." He said to me,avoiding eye contact.

I pat his shoulder,

"Look at me." I said to him,but he didn't,I put my other hand on his other shoulder.

"Look at me." I said once again.He look at me,I can feel his breath because we are too close.

"There's no need for you to say sorry,I'm the one who's wrong here,I'm sorry for what you heard.I didn't mean to say that.I just want this to be a secret,your carrer might ruin it." I sincerely said without leaving my eye of him,he's a little bit uneasy,he's still avoiding eye contact.Cute.

"You're not mad?" He asked.

"Nope,I want you to be a friend again." I replied to him with a smile.

Friend,that's what our status is.

I don't know what's happening but without saying a word, he suddenly pull me into a hug,a tight hug.I can hear his heartbeat beating so fast...just like mine.