54

Y/n's POV

"He already transferred to another school. " The principal stated to us.

"What?Why?" Lisa asked,I know that she'll be sorry for me,We just went here for nothing.

"No idea,but when the time him and his manager talks,he's looks so sad." The principal added,not knowing what the real situation is.

I guess I met the right man in the wrong time.Fate,isn't agree with me?With us?

We hopelesslt walk to the sidewalk,not knowing what to do.

"I'm sorry Y/n." Lisa said.

"Why?You don't need to be sorry you know." I replied.

While walking thoughtlessly,we saw the restaurant we used to hang out.

"Want to eat?My treat." She offered.

Who doesn't want a food treat form a friend huh?So I agreed.While we're waiting for our order,Lisa went to the restroom.

I just boredly stare at the people who gets in and out in the resto,Until I saw a familiar person.

Our eyes met,I immediately look away.But miraculously,she walk and approach me.

"Y---y/n." I look up to Doyeon,standing in front of me.

"Hey." I replied.

"Don't mind if I sit here for a bit?" She softly asked.

"Yeah,sure why not?" I replied.

What's with her today?She look so nice.She used to act nice in front of me but this time,it's real.I just can feel it.

"I'm sorry." My eyes widen when i heard her apologizing,Like hell?She's apologizing to her enemy?Uhmm..I'm not treating her as an enemy of mine.

I just stare at her.

"Look,you might think that I'm faking my apologies but please,believe me,I mean it.My friends started to avoid me these past few days...and i know why,I never treat them as a friend of mine...I treat them as my minions.I'm so pathetic right?" She started to burst into tears,Lisa's still in the comfort room probably putting make up.

"I did so many..cruel...things to you,but you never been mad at me.I'm....im sorryy.... for being desperate,I'm sorrrryyyy....for the things I did to you.." she added while crying.

"I know you did cruel things to me,I was just avoiding trouble,but it's fine.I didn't take them seriously." I said to her,I stood up and sit beside her and gave her a warm hug...a meaningful hug..She hugged me back while still crying,I couldn't force myself to cry too.

I'm just happy,so happy that we're good now.

"Thank you so much Y/n,you're so kind.I really learned my lesson now." I rub her back.

"No problem." I replied.

-------

Doyeon already left when Lisa came back.She noticed that I'm crying.

"Crying again?" She sit across where I was sitting.

"I'm just glad." I replied.

The waiter came and put our orders on the table.

"Glad?" She confusedly asked.

"Doyeon make up with me,we're good now." I said.

While I was saying that sentence,she's taking a sip on her juice and accidentally coughed.

"She did?When?Probably she's trying to be nice to you and make some messed up things to you again." She said,wiping her mouth using a tissue.

"She came here just earlier when you're in thecomfort room,I know she already mean it this time." I said.

"Really?So you guys are good now?If she'll do things to you again,I'm always here to beat her ass and protect you."

"Thanks Lalice." I said.

I look at the table with my confused expression,because there's good for 3 meal in here.

"You really ordered 2 meal for you huh?You really want to be fat?"
I asked lisa who's busy eating.

"Jinyoung's stopping by,he's on the way he said..so I ordered for him too."She replied.

"I see."

I'm lucky,I have 3 protectors with me..
I guess only 2...because Soobin already left.