43

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

I took a bath but still the fish oil still stinks.So,I put a lot of my favorite perfume before I went to my favorite place.

I sat on the bench under it (the tree).

(Remember when Y/n got slapped by Doyeon?She went in there and have a little conversation with Jinyoung)

I took a deep breath as I felt my phone buzzed.It's my sister,calling.
I also got a lot of messages from Lisa.

On the phone*📞

Y/n: Unnie?

Y/n's Sister :Where are you?Are you fine? worried**

Y/n : I'm fine.

Y/n's Sister : The people here are worried about you.

Y/n : There's no need for you to worry,I'm fine okay?

Y/n's Sister: I'll talk to your principal tomorrow.

Y/n : uh---okay.

Y/n's sister : Take care okay,see you tomorrow.

Y/n : Is mom okay?

Y/n's Sister: She's relieved that you're not crying,she's fine.

Y/n : okay.

Y/n's Sister : She looks so proud while she's watching you on TV.It's a great privilege that you're principal let your performances live streamed.

Y/n: Yeah.I need to hung up now,bye unnie,see you.

Y/n's Sister: okay,see you.

Call ended.

I put my phone inside my pocket and took a deep breath and enjoyed the view of the back portion of our school.It's so peaceful and relaxing,so...so..peaceful.

Lisa's POV

I secretly attended to the school's music festival to surprise Y/n but it didn't go well.I saw Doyeon sitting nearby so I approach her,I know she's the one who did those.

"Hi Doyeon,long time no see."

"Oh!Hhhhhi Liliiisaa." She's shaking.You should Kim Doyeon,because you messed up the wrong person.

I'm the former queen bee here,she's just a newbie and I'm the person she's scared of.

"Can I talk to you outside?" I gave her a cute smile.

"Uhmmm..the pprrogram..TxT is about to perform next,I should watc---" I cut her off by grabbing her wrist harshly and drag her outside.