28

"Soobin?" She said while crying.It's breaking me.

"Oh my God!I'm sorry Bin,I wont do it again.She just started it!She triggered me!" She excused but I know she's lying.

"I thought you're a friend" I say ti her making her guilty and walk away.The boy is still there staring at us.Wait..what if he's Y/n's boyfriend?

"Is she alright?" He asked me.

"She's though ,She'll be." I replied as the akward atmosphere came.My phone rings.I excused and answered the call.

//"Bin, manager nim said that we need to go back to BigHit"//

"What?Why?"

//" No idea.Maybe an emergency show or something."//

"Alright.Bye." i ended the call and walk back to them.

The boy is so concern on her.He took off his coat for Y/n.I'm jealous..

"Uhmm...what's you're name again?" I ask him.

"I'm Jinyoung" he replied.

"I need to go back to BigHit for some emergency issues,Could you please take Y/n to her dorm?" I ask him.

"Sure." He replied.

"Thanks" I walk to find a taxi.

Y/n's POV

I want to walk with Soobin but he needs to go back to BigHit.I understand but i'm worried if he'll exhaust his body too much.

While walking akwardly,I spoke to break the silence.

"Thank you for saving me earlier."
While looking down,I realized that I forgot to buy again.

"It's fine." He look up to the stars.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He added andI look up to see the stars to see how beautiful it is as he said.

"Yea." I smiled seeing the beautiful stars above us.It makes me feel comfortable.

We reach the school and he hand me a 2 bags of grocery.

"You left this at the store when Doyeon dragged you earlier." But I remembered that I never payed for it.

"Huh?Did I?" I accept it.

"Yes.So go inside now,it's cold here outside."

"You're cold because you gave me your coat." I put down the bags and take off the coat and I gave it to him
I want to put it on his shoulder but I can't reach him.

I wave at him to and say goog and went inside the school.

Happy 4.1k reads!

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ