36

Y/n's POV

"Wow,that's great you two!" Mrs.Principal praised us after we practiced for our presentation for music festival,Jinyoung and I practiced hardly here in the music room.

Jinyoung and I smiled and bow to the principal.

"I never thought that you guys will be a perfect partner!" Mrs.Principal commented.

"We fit in perfectly with each other that's why,Heheheheh we're really comfortable with each other." Jinyoung said to Mrs.Principal.

"That's good to hear,Even Lisa's not around,I'm glad that Y/n hangs out with someone else." Mrs.Principal said with a smile.

"So,I'll go ahead then,don't exhaust yourselves okay?" She said to us as she  went off.

Only Jinyoung and I are here in the Music room.Since we're practising for almost 2 hours,we decided to take a break and eat the foods i cooked.We sat on the room's clean floor.

"2 days left,I'm a little bit nervous....after our duet,I have another presentation to prepare." I said while eating a tofu.

"Really?What presentation is it?" He asked me.

"Singing...all by my self." I replied.

"Ohhh solo." He said as he take a sip on his drink.

"What song are you going to sing?" He asked.

"I'm still thinking of it." I replied.

"Yo dumb Y/n.Are you  soprano,alto or something else?" He asked.

"I can do Soprano and alto." I replied.

"I think you're suited to sing Symphonies by Clean Bandit." He suggested.

"I just wanna be part of your symphony....when you hold me tight and not let go,Symphonies....like a love song on a radio." I gracefully sang.

(Just correct me if the lyrics are wrong.)

"Woahh..you really have a beautiful voice Y/n." Jinyoung praised.

"Thanks." I shyly thanked him.

Third Person's POV

Little did Y/n and Jinyoung know that there's a bitch watching them outside the music room.

"Is Y/n that beautiful to be with a guy like Bae Jinyoung?Does she deserves it?Soobin even said that Y/n was his girl." She lean on the wall while crossing her arms.

"Yes she is." One of her minions said.

"What?" Doyeon asked while her eyes widens.

"Yes she don't...I mean." The girl corrected herself.

"Good.I just need to do something to scare her,she needs a lesson.She better know who I am." Doyeon glance at the two inside the room and walk away.