63

Y/n's POV

I just look down as my voice cracked when I let out my words.

"Whhat?!but why?" The tone of his voice become weak and sad.

"I don't...I don't want to destroy your carrer...I don't want to destroy your dreams."I whispered...I don't why those words just came out to my mouth.

"You don't want to destroy my dreams?But you are my dream." He replied.

He touched both of my shoulders.I don't know what's his expression,I am still looking down on the ground.

"It's fine to destroy my dreams if it's for you,We can rebuild it together...I am strong if you're with me."He insist.

But I removed his hands off me.

"We both broke each other's hearts,I think it's already enough to finish it.I am just a barrier to you.You can date tall and prettier and talented girls,you deserve more...you can date popular girl..you can date a girl whose same level as you." I explained.

"I don't care,you are the most beautiful in my eyes,I don't want you to be sad...let's be happy together. "
He replied with the same sad tone.

"Leave,please." I don't want any explainations anymore,maybe it's the time to let go of the things you don't deserve to have.

"But Y--yyn.."

"Leave."

He didn't respond,He turn back and took one step.

"I love you." He says

It triggered me to let out my sadness and broke into tears,I started to run but his long and fast legs reached me and held me into a tight back hug.

I tried to remove his arms but he's stronger.I can hear him sniffs behind me.

"You are the only girl I loved like this."

"Let go." My calm voice makes him remove his arms off me,I know it hurts but...It's for his dreams.I don't want to destroy it.

"Please don't follow me,just leave."
I didn't face him,I don't want to see his sad eyes..It'll makes me weak.

"Just remember this Y/n,If you still love me....you can come back,I am waiting for you....I love you."

He started walk away and I did too.
As I walk,I wipe my tears off,I didn't look back.