8

*wow!the book already reached 314+ reads❤

Shout out to Blood_thirst_44 and bts_exo_goldenchild thank you so much for waiting for my updates ❤I purple you!💜

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

No one's POV

Inside the principal's office,the manager and principal are waiting for Soobin and Y/n.

"What is this ma'am?Soobin called me that his roommate is a female..we all know that it's forbidden."-The manager said with a serious tone.

"Allow me to talk about it when the students arrives."-The manager casually replied.

The door creaks as the 2 students male and female,entered.It's Soobin and Y/n.They bowed to the 2 older ones.

Y/n's POV

"Good morning students,kindly seat."-Principal said to us as we sat on the couch.

"Since we all now here,allow me to explain this issue.I totally apologize for putting you two students in this situation. Mr. manager,Y/n L/n is a reliable and one of a kind student.But if you'll allow Soobin and Y/n stay in one room,I can assure the Idol's safety.Y/n is just a common type of student,she's pretty but she don't stands out.Y/n is one of my favorite student in this school sir but if you'll back out,I will accept your decisions."
The Principal politely stated.

"Well thank you for that explaining,but I think I will put Soobin into an apartment."-The manager said.

Soobin and I look at each other.

*don't forget to vote and leave comments on what you think about the chapter❤.Sorry if there's typos and grammatical errors😅