50

Y/n's POV

After we ate,Jinyoung sent me a message that Soobin will stay in his room while her sis is in the dorm.I
Felt relieved and replied 'thank you'.

@dorm

We're infront of my dorm's front door.I'm a little bit nervous,what If Soobin's sitting on the couch?I don't want my sis to find that out.

My sis eyes scanned around the room,Well...I forgot to clean our dorm because I was stuck up of many problems and didn't think of any other stuffs.

Fortunately,Soobin is justin his room as Jinyoung said on his message.

"You're room is...fine." she said as she plop down on the couch.

I sit on the couch across her and she put her bag on the table beside the couch.

After a min of chitchatting,she finally decided to leave.I waved and say goodbye to her as I close the door.I sigh in relief.After a sec, Soobin's door creaks revealing the handsome man peeking.

"Hi." I greet,but my mind suddenly flashback to the last night's scene.
I mentally shook my head to get out of those thoughts.

"How is it?I heard from Jinyoung that Doyeon's finally expelled,good for her,she deserves that." He walks and sit on the couch where I was sitting earlier.I followed him,and sit across where he was sitting.

"Yeah,but i feel so sorry for her." I confessed.He raised one of his eyebrow and look at me.

"You do?" He clarify.

"You heard it." I replied.

The atmosphere is turning akward,I glace at Soobin who's blushing like crazy right now,I'm wondering what he's thinking.He cleared hi throat and starts to speak.

"Hey."

"Yeah?" I replied avoiding the eye contact from him.

"I want to confess on something." My heart beat suddenly raced and I look at him,our eyes met.I scan the every features of him,his beautiful bright eyes,pointy nose,clear skin..
And mostly,his attractive,kissable lip.

"I like you."

Waiitt what? I lost on my thoughts when he said those words.My mouth were wide open right now and I was just...sitting here,froze.I can see he's embarrassed which making him so cute.

Is he even serious?I'm...I'm no good for him.

"I don't know how,I just did.I like you because you're unique.
I like the way you move,you smile...every thing..I love your features.I love you being so soft and cheerful,your smile keeps cheering me up.Your beautiful calming voice are melodies in my ear and mostly,your caring and kind personality.You're also contented on what you have and what you are..that's why,I loved you since the day we met Y/n."

I couldn't say anything,i couldn't even move and I know that my cheeks were burning right now like fuck.

"Do you feel the same?" He asked,I like him too...but..

"Uhm..uh"

Just fucking say it Y/n!Say that you feel the same too!dammit.

But somethings holding me back.

It might get worse,If Doyeon would find this out,she'll do anything to tear us apart.

But I know we can handle this shit...together.

"Yeah,I feel the same too." His eyes widens and a huge smile grew on his face.He immediately sit beside me and gave me a hug.

"I love you." His words melts me like fuck.

I love you more than you do dammit.

But suddenly,the main door opened wide revealing my sister in front of us,with her confused expression.