56

So how's school everyone?

😩 it's hell for meh.👍But it's  fun!Don't forget to vote!Hope we reach 3k votes soon!!!

Happy 38k reads and 2.99k votes!Uwu I never expected that this book would be so successful!It'll be nothing if I don't have you guys!Thank you so much!

Soobin's POV

"Dude,you should smile sometimes too,we'll perform later and please,don't show your sad face to our fans." Yeonjun said as he sit beside me,I didn't respond.

"I know how it feels bro,but at least hide it when we're infront of camera." He added,I didn't respond again.

She left without saying goodbye and I let her go without doing anything.
I'm so pathetic.

"I know you'll meet her sooner or later,fate has mercy okay?" I just nod.

SeoJin's POV

Flashback***

It's second semester that time when he transferred in our school,I didn't bother to entertain him even he's my seatmate.

But he keeps on pestering me,he's annoying,he always sticks at me everywhere I go,Just like a magnet.

Even he's an Idol,I'm not interested to be friends with him (ah hilas ning bayhana).😂

I don't want to be friends with him just because he's an Idol.

He never hang out with others,he's just following me everywhere I go..

I said it annoying but he said it's cute to follow me because he think he's safer to be with me.

I have no friends in high school since I'm strict and easily gets pissed,they're scared of me.

I'm rude and boring.

(SeoJin is totally different to Y/n)

So that time,I gave up of ignoring him because little by little,I suddenly felt something unusual.

I tried to stop that fucking feelings but I just couldn't.

After a month or two,he suddenly confessed.

I couldn't believe that we're feeling the same the whole time.

He formally courted me,Y/n was just a baby that time so she has no idea what's going on.

Then I said 'Yes'

We lasted of 1 year hiding our relationship in public until he transferred to another school.

and I lost contact to him.

Until I saw on the news that he's already dating someone.

It's another Idol.

More prettier,more talented and has a perfect body.

Probably more nice than me.

One time I saw him alone on a park.
I took advantage to sit beside him.

"Hey,what was that?You just transferred another school and started to date with someone?"

He grinned.

"What do you think?I don't want to marry a rude girl like you.Look that 1 year was nothing for me,It's not worth to remember.I never loved you at all."

I never cried.I just wanted to murder him that time,I want to hurt him physically.

But since I'm that nice that time,I didn't I just left him and didn't bother him anymore.

It hurts but fate Is rude at me so I accepted it.

End of flashback*

"That's it,so you still want to date an Idol?" I asked her.

"Yes,I love Soobin sis,Sorry."

"They're nice at first,but as the time goes by,they'll change."

"I should feel pain and learn from my mistakes too sis,please let me." She plead.

"Since I love you,okay.But if that scumbag hurt you,I'll beat his ass.I still have no trust to him but okay,fuck.Fine." I replied and Y/n drew a wide smile on her face.

"Thank you unnie." She gave me a warm hug and I hug her back  too.

"Welcome." I smiled,I saw the corner of my eye,mom..who's listening at us the whole time.

I gave mom a smile too and she smiled back.