58

Y/n's POV

My heart beats so fast as i turn my body towards the direction of the voice where came from.

"Hi." His deep voice greeted me while smilling.

"Jinyoung...Hi." I akwardly replied.

He wrap his arms around me and I am doing is letting him warm my body.It feels so good to be inside a hug.

After a sec,I gently pushed him to break the hug and gave him a sad smile.

"What's with that face?" He asked with curiosity.

I just shook my head.He sigh because of my unsatisfying answer.

"You missed him?" The tone on his voice saddened.I glance at him and answered.

"Yea." I replied timidly and turn my heels and continue walking.

He followed and walk beside me.
It was just an akward moment.Only few people were around probably the others are heading home now.

The hallway is completely empty.It was just us.He suddenly stopped from walking and call me.

"Y/n."

"Yea?" I turn my upper body towards his direction while raising one of my eyebrow.

Just look at him,so perfectly beautiful.

"I...i want to say something." He said shyly.

"Sure what is it?" I walk to get near to him.

I was about to took the last step..

"I like you." But I was frozen on where i was.

"No..I mean I love you." He said while looking down on the floor with his red cheeks.