44

Yo shine Lisahhh 😂 Cheer Lisa as she beat up Doyeon people😂😂jwkkk.

Lisa's POV

I pin her to the wall when we reach a place where there's no people around.
She whimpered as her back hits the wall.

"I know you're the one who did those to Y/n."

"Y--you don't have any evidence Lisa." She replied.She's pretending thay she's not scared of me but she's shaking.Poor Doyeon.

"Should I force you to admit what you did?" But suddenly,3 of Doyeon's friends happened to walk by, They saw us.

"Hey what are you doing to Doyeon?" One of her friends asked me.

4 versus three?Hmm..

"I'm just giving her a friendly hug..." I gave Doyeon a tight hug,tight enough to make her whimper.I break the hug by pushing her harshly and her back hit the wall one again.

"Right Doyeon?" I gave her an evil smile,she nod like a cat obeying her master.

I left them,I remembered,Y/n used to went to that place whenever she's lonely.I think she's there.

I'm almost near and I saw her sitting on the bench we used to hang out.

"Y/n!!" I shouted and ran to her.

I sit beside her and gave her a comforting hug.I'm glad thay she's not crying.She used to cry like a baby.

We break the hug after a few second.

"Are you fine now?" I ask.

"Hmm..yeah." She said.

"I almost kick Doyeon's ass earlier!!!" I said as I groan.

She giggled.

"No you shouldn't do that again,we have no evidence that she really did those to me."

As always,Y/n is always the kind-girl-nextdoor.I know it's not bad to be kind but it's too much,it makes me upset.

"You're too kind Y/n,You should learn to be savange and be a little bitch." I advised her as I lean my back to the bench while crossing my arms,staring to the sky.

"Maybe I should."