38

Y/n's POV

As Jinyoung and I went in front of the stage,My heart beat so fast and I started to shake..I never been in this situation before,It makes me nervous.
But a warm hand touches my palm,It's Jinyoung's I tilt me head and he gave me a warm smile.

"No need to worry Y/n,I'm here,for you." His cheesy words makes me feel fine.

Before we started,I look at the people infront of us,I saw Mrs.Principal who looks so proud with the tears and joy in her eyes.I smiled at her and turn to my left,seeing Soobin and his friends...our eyes met but I immediately turn my head to Jinyoung signalling him to start.

our eyes met but I immediately turn my head to Jinyoung signalling him to start

He nod his head and I raise my bow as he starts to play.

Jinyoung's POV

Seeing her as she play with her bow is magic,her eyes are sparkling like stars.The way she move her body along with the melodies is an art.Y/n L/n is not just an ordinary girl,she is special,there's no other girl like her.
I'm lucky to be with a girl like her.

My heart beats are racing everytime she stares,she smiles or even talk to me.I don't know why,I never felt this way before.

As we're both drowned by the music,I kept on focusing on the piano but I can't keep my eyes off to her as she plays with her violin magically.

Y/n L/n is not just an ordinary girl,she's special.