19

Y/n's POV

Your uniform

Your uniform

I stare at my reflection in the mirror.I can see dark spots under my eyes.Ghhashshwhehdddd I got dark circles!😑 I slept 1 AM last night 7 hours recovering over that scene,I can still feel my cheeks starting to burn again.

I get my bag and open my bedroom door.I saw him cooking,he heard the door creaks so he look around at me.

I can still feel his lips on my forehead shit.

"Good Morning Y/n!" He greeted,I greeted back and went to the main door.

"You're not eating breakfast?I cooked for two today,It will be a waste if you'll not eat...and..I'm still not familiar to the school so please,don't leave it's too early"
He cutely pleaded.Damn how can I resist that cute face of him?

"Oh..yea...rrightt.Ssorry" Speak straight y/n you idiot!!!I mentally slap my face and went to the kitche nand sat on the dining chair.

He place 2 plates with 1 fried egg and bacons with a glass of almond milk on the table. He sat on the chair across mine since the table is only good for two so we are like having a date in this early morning..skkrrtttshuwhshsudjjeje.

I look at glace at him while eating..his angelic face makes my heart pound so fast.I realized that I never felt this way before.

Is this the thing they called love?