51

Y/n's POV

I immediately break the hug as Soobin turn his head to my sis,she's angry right now...I never seen her being like this.

"What do you think your doing Y/n?Who is he?" She walk inside and slam the door.

"I----i'm Choi Soobin,noona." He introduced.

"I'm not talking to you." She rudely said as she glare at Soobin and turn her eyes to me and avoided the eye contact.

"What is the meaning of this?Are you secretly dating this boy?Why you didn't tell to me?!and look,he's not an ordinary person,he's a famous Idol!What are you thinking!!!!" She yelled angrily,I hold back my tears,I stand and walk to her and hold one of her hands.

"Lower down your voice unnie,people might hear you and you're wrong,we're not dating." I said.

"Then what's with that hug?Don't tell me it's just a friendly hug,Did he just came here to see you?Is this the reason why you don't want to me to come here huh?" She minimized her voice but she's still angry,every words she let out,are like knives...stabbing my insides.I look down and tried to calm down.

"No it's not unnie,we're not dating." I replied.

"Then why he's here?" She asked.

"Because he's my roommate." She remained silent,I don't have guts to look up because I just made the scenario worsened.I know,she's more angry right now.I can feel that she's about to slap me

And then...

I just felt a hard body wrapping around my body,shielding me from my sister's hit.

I look at him,my I can feel my sister's kept on slapping his back but he didn't move....he didn't move just for me.

"Hey,move away......she's hurting you." I softly whispered, My voice cracks and my tears started to fall.

"No,It's fine for me to get hurt if it's for your sake.I'm your prince,so I need to protect you no matter what." He whispered back,my heart melts because of his words but my sister grab my wrist and pull me away from him.

Soobin tried to grab me,

"Don't touch her." My sister warned.

"Sss--siss." I was about to say something but she grab me out of the dorm.

Soobin tried to follow us but I shook my head,signalling him to 'stop,don't follow us'.

My sister get me inside of her car,I didn't resist because i felt so weak.I keeps on crying and sniffing,I glance on my sis who's sitting on the driver's seat,she's crying too.

"Why did you agree to have a male roommate?"

"I--i.."

"Mom didn't raise you to be a bitch."

"Because I'm not." I replied to her angrily,no one wants to be called like that.

"You're thinking it so wrong sis,okay...I wad wrong not saying this to you,I just want to help him....because he's my friend." I explained but she's not so satisfied about it.

"A friend?But I heard you confessing your feelings towards each other,So,I will get all your stuffs and we'll head home.I will transfer you to other school and no refusing."

My mind keeps on saying to explain it but I just couldn't,I want to refuse but she's my older sister,she's the one who's sending me to school and paying my expenses...she's the reason why I'm here so I shouldn't disrespect her..

She starts the car and started to drive away,I saw Soobin standing not to far from us,I can clearly see him crying amd it's breaking me into pieces.

Our teary eyes meet,but the car's window started to raise up.

"Don't look at him....and wipe off your tears,I don't want you to be like that infront of mom."