32

Happy 7k reads and 699 votes!😍

Imma do a face reveal when we reach 10k reads and 1k votes.😆

Y/n's POV

After class,I went to the building where Soobin's classroom is..I just wanted to say sorry if I offended him.
But not in his classroom,I'm just near the shool building's entrance.

I saw one of the Year 3 Class A's student,Hyewon.

"Hyewonahh!" I called her

"Yyyy/nnyahhh." She went to my direction.

"Uhmm..have you seen Soobin?"  I ask her.I'm lucky that I saw her today if I'll ask the other Class A students,they might tell Doyeon.

"He didn't come after lunch." She shyly replied.

"Is that so??"

"Hmmh." She hummed.

"I'll go then." She said and gave her a wide smile then she walks away.

I went to the dorm with worries in my face.Did I justt...aishwhxhejjsej Y/n! What did you doooo!! I mentally beat up myself.😑

When I get in to our room,it's silent.My feet leads me to Soobin's bedroom door.I raise my hand as I got my courage to knock.

"Bbbin?"

No one answered.

"Are you mad at me?"

Still,no one answered.I sigh as I sat on the couch and put my bag beside where I was sitting.

I glance on his bedroom door.Maybe he's at work.

I went to my room and change my clothes after it,I walk to the kitchen to cook for dinner.

I

smiled and sit on the dining chair waiting for Soobin.I want to eat with him and apologize.

9PM

He's still not home.I opened the refrigerator and get the almond milk and pour some into my glass.I put the milk back inside the ref and sit back on the chair and drink my almond milk.

10PM

10:37PM

I fall asleep.