.7.

After about 5 minutes, Y/n got up, grabbed her phone and texted her Doctor. As she waited, she continued playing MarioKart with Mina.

The next morning, she got a text back "I am so sorry I forgot to mention that. It's gonna feel like a burning sensation when it enters your body, but that means it is working"

Y/n groaned as she showed the Twice members what her Doctor said, knowing that, they will definitely have a hard time giving Y/n the injection now.

Y/n put her head down, then looked back up, "Nope, that's it. I'm not going through with this surgery"

Dahyun looked over, "You have to, so if it means we have to hold you down to give you the injection, then we will"

Y/n: "I'm good"

They continued their day, Y/n caught up with a few more assignments for her classes. She told her professors she would be meeting them the next day to pick up more work from them.

She started to feel better, and she was having fun with Twice, playing games, eating out, watching them practice. It was the same routine everyday, even fighting Y/n about this injection.

Some nights Y/n had hidden just be be pulled out. They try to get her on the couch so she could be comfortable for the 5 minutes she lays down, but due to the fight Y/n puts up, she is always on the floor with 5 people holding her down and Jihyo giving her the injection.

98% of the time, Y/n is crying because of the injection, the other 2% is because she doesn't want the injection.

The last night of the injection, Y/n was hiding under the bed, but was pulled out after 10 minutes

Sana lifted her by her arms, "It's your last night. Come on Y/n"

Mina carried her feet, "For 1 month we fought you on this, but you always lose. Give up now"

Y/n started to try to wiggle herself free, but Sana and Mina carried her to the couch, which Y/n jumped off immediately, "I don't want it!"

Momo got Y/n down to the floor and yet there was 5 people trying to hold her down, Jihyo struggled to get the last drop from the bottle, but did and had a little harder time, "Y/n stop moving!"

Y/n tried harder, "No!"

All 9 of them got her down unable to move, Jihyo wiped Y/n's tears, "It's okay, last one"

Jihyo gave her the shot, and let everyone get off of Y/n before seeing Y/n calm down. "Hey, that's it. We are done. No more shots"

Y/n looked up, "Really?"

Jihyo nodded, "Yeah, your surgery is 3 days, but when you get out. We'll take you out to a really nice dinner or lunch...both"

Sana jumped in, "We'll take care of you"

Y/n looked up, "Midterms are coming, I need to take my midterms"

Mina: "We know, we will help you talk to your professors and see if there is anything you can do."

Y/n laughed, "9 people is a little too much"

Mina laid down next to Y/n and played with hair, "But we, I mean one of us"

They cracked some more jokes, and the rest of the night went well. But Y/n was pretty nervous was she walked into the hospital, meeting her Doctor by the front desk, "Oh Miss Kim, are you ready"

Y/n sighed, "You're lucky knocking someone out is looked down upon, because a little heads up on the burning feeling would've been nice"

The Doctor smiled, "Sorry, but are you ready?"

Y/n nodded and was lead to the back, "So Doctor, what happens if it fails?"

Doc: "It would be in you still, but don't worry, I am real sure it'll be a successful surgery"

Y/n got prepped and was taken back while Twice stayed in the waiting room. Dahyun paced the room while she waited, sitting down cause she was tired, then pacing again as the next hour walked by. 3 families were talked to already, all getting good news.

Someone walked in, "For Kim Y/n?"

Dahyun ran over to him, "How is my sister? Is she okay? Please tell me she is okay"

Jeongyeon pulled Dahyun off the floor after she fell to her knees begging him, Tzuyu stepped forward, "How is she?"

The Doctor looked down, "So there were a bit of complications at the beginning, but we were able to successfully remove what was needed. She is she pretty knocked out, but we can allow 2 people to go in, and later on when she is a little more awake, the rest can join"

Dahyun jumped on Tzuyu back, "Me and Tzuyu will go"

Nayeon pulled Dahyun off of Tzuyu, "Calm down Dahyun, no need to kill Tzuyu"

Both Dahyun and Tzuyu went with the doctor to go see Y/n. Dahyun was so relieved, and was so excited she gets to live a long life with her sister.

Y/n's normal doctor walked in, "So she will stay here for 2 days, not including today. We want to monitor her and see how she is, then you can take her home. She will walk around normally, but her physical strength is gonna be weaker. Out of breath easy, feels weak when doing normal things.

She went on about her midterms, she can take them, just don't let her walk to the school, help her into the classroom to make sure she is not out of breath, she's good to be alone and take her tests, since she is sitting the entire time. But I'll write a letter for her to give her professors so she can get extra time since she will feel tired easy.

Tzuyu: "Okay thank you. Also how do we know if it was successful or not?"

Doc: "She will come for a check up when she is all better, and we will determine if it is gone or not"

Tzuyu: "How will we know when she is better?"

Doc: "After about a month or so, she'll start showing signs, like she's not so out of breath, running around, happier, she won't feel so weak."

Dahyun: "Is it a tumor, cancer? What is it?"

Doc: "Neither, she has a rare case. Unfortunately it did have to be life threatening. Luckily she did this surgery, she has something that is crowding her organs in her side, it covers them and causes them to not be functioning. So we remove it before it spreads too far, but if it does then we are too late and it would be impossible to remove it"

Tzuyu looked down seeing Y/n asleep, then a tube in her side, "What is this tube?"

Doc: "It helps her lungs, they were a little too affected by the disease, but it should be removed by tomorrow morning, it is just precaution"

Dahyun sighed, "Thank you. We really appreciate it"

The Doc nodded and left the room, after about 2 hours Y/n finally woke up, looking around seeing Dahyun, "Hey...I missed you"

Tzuyu got up and got the nurse outside, they came to check Y/n and soon the rest of the Twice members were able to come in seeing Y/n is okay....She'll be okay.

..Hopefully