.26.

After a long annoying night, Y/n finally got to see Twice the next day, and it consisted of Tzuyu holding Dahyun back, Nayeon holding Mina back, and Momo holding Chaeyoung back.

Mina: "Let me at her"

Y/n: "Ma'am, I'm in the hospital"

Mina: "It makes it easier for me. I can kill you and they'll bring you back to life"

Y/n: "Offended, look I'm sorry. I didn't want you to worry the 2nd time I threw up, and the last 2, I didn't have a chance to tell you. I thought I was like dying sick, but I was dying because I got poisoned"

They were all calmer now, glad to see Y/n was okay. Just laughing and talking for a while because they now a had a break and wasn't under too much stress.

The doctor took the tube out of Y/n, and she was finally able to eat a little bit, happy it was finally staying down. The mood being lifted in the room. They figured if she stayed like this, they would be able to release her the next day.

Which actually did happen, and Y/n and Mina went on their date since it was their last day in LA. Luckily Y/n was released at 6 in the morning, so they had time for that day.

Mina looked over at Y/n while they were in the van, "How do you feel?"

Y/n: "10x better than before"

Mina: "Good"

Y/n looked out the window, "Where are we going?"

Mina: "I found a place where we can enjoy, relax, and have fun"

Y/n: "Well I found the perfect place to eat at for lunch"

Mina: "And we agreed at the ice cream place for after"

Y/n: "The perfect date"

What they didn't know is that Nayeon, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu went to go spy on their date. They wanted to make sure that it was perfect for the two.

Mina may seem like the most elegant person to ever walk the earth, but she is more laid back, and fancy things, besides clothes, are always for her. The most expensive thing she owns is her gaming set up, but everything else that isnt legos aren't that pricey.

Y/n doesn't do fancy, she likes simple. So anything that has to do with what she likes to eat or do or just enjoy, she will love it 100%.

Dahyun asked Mina where she was gonna take them on their date, and when she head about the gaming place they will go to, Dahyun almost lost it.

She told the others, "I know they both like video games, but for a first date. I told her that they could enjoy a picnic at the beach or something. But she chose video games"

Chae: "Does Y/n know?"

Dahyun: "No, so Mina chooses the activity, Y/n does lunch, and they have an agreed upon dessert.

Nayeon: "We have to stop them from ruining their own date."

Jihyo: "What about the others"

Speaking of the others, they walked in. Jeong sighed, "The others don't agree with you."

Sana: "I'm sure they know what they are doing"

Momo: "Yeah leave them be. If it's not first date material, maybe it is to them"

Jihyo: "I already sent manager unnie the address to the beach saying Mina told me to look for it. They are leaving right now, and manager oppa is taking us.

Back to the van and on their way, when they arrived at the beach, Mina was confused but didn't say anything. Y/n actually didn't like the beach, but if it's what Mina choose, she'll pretend to be happy for her.