.9.

At the dorm, Y/n walked into to an empty place, so she just laid down on the couch and watched TV, maybe if she did die, her parents would finally notice her, but then again, they would ask Dahyun if Twice was doing anything soon at my funeral.

After watching TV for about 3 hours, Y/n knocked out and when she woke up, she was surprised to see Dahyun at her feet, with nail polish in her hands

Y/n: "What are you doing?"

Dahyun: "I was about to paint your nails, because I wanted to"

Y/n shrugged and let her continue, "Okay, so I have my finals tomorrow, Wednesday and Friday. Then I finished my first semester"

Momo: "Then you'll start your second semester, then you get to go on tour with us"

Dahyun: "You will be backstage, or maybe we can get you in the crowd"

Y/n laughed a little, "I'll run through the crowd, I should find an embarrassing photo of you and pass them around at the concert"

Dahyun looked over, "You wouldn't do that your the best sister ever"

Y/n shrugged, "I also have some school photos of Chaeyoung and Tzuyu...."

Tzuyu gasped, "No, those photos are classified"

Y/n: "Classified? Yeah okay 007"

Dahyun slowly got on top of Y/n, "You're stupid, you know that right"

Y/n figured where this was going, "Oh god, no!"

Mina held Y/n's arms down, and Momo got her feet, Y/n got an arm free, but Sana grabbed it before she was able to push Dahyun off.

Jihyo: "This is only the 2nd month, okay...Hold her still"

Y/n put on a struggle, and she got her hand free and smacked the needle out of Jihyo's hand, Sana grabbed her arms again, and Y/n was unable to move, "Back off! I don't want it!"

Jihyo picked up the needle, "Y/n, smack it out of my hands again, and see what happens." She was able to carefully gave Y/n the injection as everyone got off of her.

Dahyun sat up, "It's getting harder to do this, but told you if we caught her by surprise it would work"

Y/n sighed as Jihyo walked away to put the medicine up, "That was a scary look"

Chaeyoung nodded, "You don't want to know what happens after, so I would try not to smack anything out of her hands"

Dahyun nodded, "You can test it all you want, but you won't like the outcome"

Y/n looked as she saw Jihyo walking back with an ice pack, putting it on Y/n's side, "Better?"

Y/n nodded, "Thank you, also sorry for knocking it out of your hands"

Jihyo smiled softly and whispered something in Y/n's ear, smiling as Y/n looked at her slightly terrified. Jihyo nodded, "And since you can't move after...you won't be able to stop me"

Y/n nodded, "Yeah...okay. I'll be extra careful now"

Jihyo nodded, "I'll give you a choice, either that, or no ice after"

Y/n thought about it, the ice helps with the soreness after feeling. But she also didn't want to deal with Jihyo's wrath. But yet again she didn't like the after feeling, and the ice is a massive help.

Y/n: "Hard choice, I would rather have no ice"

Jihyo: "Okay, next time you do something like that to any of us, hit any of us, or kick...Sana. Say goodbye to the ice after"

Y/n thought about it again, "No wait...why do I have to deal with that?"

Jihyo: "Well you want to be the child and throw a tantrum everytime you need your injection. So make your pick"

Y/n sighed, "I'll take the no ice"

Jihyo: "That's a good choice, because if you chose to deal with me, that's 5 minutes I could've dealt with you."

Tzuyu nodded, "Good choice"

Y/n looked at the ceiling, "I just hate the burning sensation, like it hurts really bad, and the needle hurts a lot"

Y/n: "Actually Jihyo...I would rather deal with you, because the ice helps me a lot better"

Jihyo shrugged, "That's fine, but I'm serious, do it again. Your ass is mine"

Y/n nodded, "But I would still get ice right after tho, right?"

Jihyo: "Yeah, don't worry"

Y/n smiled and Jihyo kissed the top of her head. Everyone left and Dahyun went back to painting Y/n's nails and Y/n just laid with her side going numb due to the ice.

Dahyun looked at Y/n, "So I have something to ask you"

Y/n was still staring at the ceiling, "Yeah?"

Dahyun: "Why didn't you tell me, mom, or dad? We're your family"

Y/n: "I couldn't tell you, I didn't want to hurt you and let this crush you inside. And I told mom and dad"

Dahyun's head shot up and looked right at Y/n, "You told them? And they didn't tell me?!"

Y/n sighed, "They brushed me off, they were talking about you and I'm not good enough for them"

Dahyun got up, grabbed her phone and started to call, Y/n wanted to stop her, but the timer hasn't gone off yet. So she just had to beg her not to do anything, but Dahyun didn't listen, actually walked into the kitchen.

Tzuyu walked into the room, "What's up?"

Y/n: "Dahyun will explain"

After about 20 minutes, Dahyun stormed in, and sat back down, Y/n was still laying on the couch, but sat up when Dahyun walked in, "So what did they say?"

Dahyun hugged Y/n, "I'm so sorry they did that"

Y/n slightly smiled, "I'm used to it, no worries"

Dahyun let go, "We're all gonna have a family talk. Me, you, mom, and dad. We'll get this whole thing straight. You can say no, but you're going. You don't have to acknowledge them, or talk to them, but you're going as part of the family"

Y/n nodded, "Well, I should go study for my final"

Dahyun held her hand, "Do you even want to be at college? Or are you just doing this for mom and dad"

Y/n looked at her bedroom door at a distance, "Gotta get their acceptance somehow"

She got out of Dahyun's grip and walked to her room, closing the door and started studying. She wanted to pass her finals, and wanted to do well.