.27.

Jihyo looked at Nayeon then Jeongyeon, "What do you mean?"

Mina: "Olive Garden, sure it's a good place to eat. But it's not my favorite place to go. Like I like simple, and it felt a little fancy. Somehow the address got mixed up with Manager unnie so we went to the beach and I wanted to go to a gaming cafe. It was okay I got to spend time with her, but I feel like our date wasn't...great. Ice cream was the best part though"

Meanwhile with the other side, Dahyun was shocked, "Why?"

Y/n: "I hate the beach, but it's where Mina chose. I've mentioned it before but I guess she didn't listen to that conversation. And I apparently got the address mixed up and we went to Olive Garden. I'm not hating, but I chose Panda Express because she's been talking about wanting to go there for a while now. So I wanted to surprise her. Ice cream was good though, we both chose it."

Sana: "Excuse me, "You two, get outside. Momo come on, get the others"

Y/n: "What's wrong?"

Momo: "Nothing"

They left the room, and they waited for Momo to get the other girls, leaving Mina in that room, now all heading to Dahyun and Jihyo's room for privacy.

Momo: "You're stupid!"

Jeong: "The beach, when Mina chose the gaming cafe"

Dahyun sighed, "I forgot Y/n hates the beach"

Tzuyu: "I thought Mina would be excited about Olive Garden"

Sana: "Y/n chose Panda Express because that's where Mina wanted to go"

Jeong: "We told you to leave their date alone. Mina and Y/n would've had the best time if you didn't change anything. Now you 5 better go tell them your stupid mistake. I want apologies to come out of all of your mouths."

They went back out, getting Y/n and taking her back to her room where Mina was at. They sat in the bed, waiting for someone to say something.

Jihyo: "We messed up your date"

Mina: "What?"

Dahyun: "Mina told me that she was gonna take you to the gaming cafe, and I thought it didn't feel romantic enough, so we changed the address and sent you to the beach"

Y/n stood up, "I hate the beach. A gaming cafe? I would've been over the moon to be going to a gaming cafe"

Tzuyu: "We also changed your plans to go to Olive Garden"

Chae: "Y/n chose to go to Panda Express"

Mina: "I've been wanting to go there, and would've 100% preferred that than Olive Garden"

Y/n: "Why didn't you say anything?"

Mina: "I didn't want to hurt your feelings"

Y/n: "Same, that's why I didn't say anything"

Jeong: "Apologize."

The 5 of them apologized, and Momo made them leave the room, Sana sighed, "I'm sorry we didn't stop them, but we'll definitely talk to them"

Jeong: "I'm gonna go have a word with my girlfriend. But I'll pay and have manager unnie or oppa take you both to Panda Express for dinner. Or pick it up."

Mina nodded, "Thank you"

The 2 girls left, and Mina and Y/n were left sitting on the bed. Mina laughed a bit, "So Panda?"

Y/n nodded, "A gaming cafe?"

Mina sighed, "I can't believe they did that, I really wanted our date to go perfectly. And by the sound of it, we could've had the perfect date"

Y/n laid down on the bed, "They think first dates have to be all romantic and over the top, but as long as we're happy with what we are doing, then it's the best date. I did have fun with you though, I just thought you didn't understand me, but it seems like you do"

Mina laid down next to her, "I thought the same thing, but you knew what I liked. Maybe another time when we have a break, we can retry our date"

Y/n: "Sounds good. But no more of the surprises, let's tell each other so we both know if something is changed"

Mina: "And voice our concerns, please."

They came to an agreement, and spent the rest of the day in their room watching a movie, and did get Panda Express for dinner, eating it in the room since they got it to go.

They didn't talk to the 5 spies the next day, and even Once could see Mina was intentionally ignoring them, but by the end of the day, they started to acknowledge them.

Dahyun: "We're sorry, we'll never mess up another date again"

Y/n: "You're lucky Mina banned me from punching people. We know what we were doing, first dates don't have to be romantic"

Chae: "Yes we know, we just wanted to make it special, but we ruined it"

Y/n: "Try that again, and I won't care if Mina is with me or not, I'll knock the air out of you"

Tzu: "And I believe you"

Mina: "Do it, I won't stop you"

Y/n smiled, "Now?"

Mina: "By all means"

The 5 of them ran to their rooms and Y/n laughed, she wasn't gonna do anything, but it was funny seeing them run.

And for the next 2 weeks it was all chill, only stress from the concert setup, but finally Y/n was able to do more than her normal relaxing thing. So while performing at their last US stop, Y/n got to sit near the cameras in the back, and enjoyed the concert, talking to a few ONCES that recognized her.

Y/n: "Yeah so...wanna see a photo of Dahyun when she was little. This is never seen before"

Fan 1: "Yes!"

Y/n pulled out her phone and showed it to the 2 fans she was sitting with, "You never saw this"

Fan 2: "This is the best thing we've seen all day"

Y/n laughed, "Yeah, I'm glad I get to come to this concert"

Fan 1: "Why couldn't you go out on the other ones?"

Y/n sighed, "So I'll be honest because I don't want to lie about anything. I had a heart attack before we left and for 1 month I was supposed to be at home, but they convinced my doctor to let me come but I needed to be stress free for a whole month. Not to stress my heart out I guess"

Fan 1: "Are you okay?"

Y/n shrugged, "Yeah, it's not the first one"

Fan 2: "Really?"

Y/n nodded, "Yeah, but I'm good now. And I get to watch Twice perform"

They talked for a little bit but Twice came back out, now with their surprise song, talking with Once first then singing and dancing to the song.

Y/n didn't suspect anything until they showed a photo of her with them, and she just laughed and started to cry with happiness.

When the song ended Dahyun laughed, "I see you crying, just know we love you"

Y/n waved when the camera showed her, and Jeongyeon waved back, "That's why we kicked you out of the company"

Y/n laughed and they continued with their concert. It was a successful time in the US, but they'll be back.