.28.

When the next month came, they had nothing to do, so Mina and Y/n decided to go on a date. They were still in the US, and they actually did what they wanted to do, taking pictures, and having a lot of fun together.

Mina was smiling big, "I love this"

Y/n nodded, "So we do go back to Korea tomorrow?"

Mina: "Yup, but we'll be leaving in 3 weeks to head to Japan"

Y/n: "Well luckily I don't have any doctors appointments."

Mina: "Lucky lucky"

They finished out their date, and spending that time together was what all they needed. Nothing more can change that.

When they finally made it back to Korea, Y/n spent a lot of time at the dorm while Twice did a lot of filming, never a break, but it wasn't too stressful. So that is what they were thankful for.

Y/n could feel herself start feeling a little off, but didn't think much of it, it wasn't that she was feeling sick, but she didn't feel like she was as normal as her body can get.

She decided to distract herself, and for that month she played Minecraft, Call of Duty, played with Legos, drew some things, painted some things, made some kindergarten level crafts because why not.

She let herself be herself and even Twice enjoyed the crafts, the drawings, and painting she did. There wasn't much for her to do, but normally when they got back, she was normally asleep on the couch, with major boredom.

Sana had laid herself on top of Y/n to squash her, but Y/n just pushed her off, "You tried"

Sana got up, "Good morning"

Y/n grabbed her phone and looked carefully at the time, "Oh shit you scared me. I thought I passed out all the way to tomorrow"

Momo: "If you did, you would've woken up in a hospital because we would've thought you were dying"

Y/n nodded, "Okay, well how was filming today"

Nayeon: "Good, are you ready to leave tomorrow"

Y/n sat up, "Where?"

Jeong: "Japan, then we go back to LA"

Y/n laid back on the couch, "Oh, yeah I guess"

They enjoyed the rest of their night, getting up and going through the same process of the airport to go to Japan. This time Y/n didn't have that many problems getting past the fans, and she was extremely thankful.

Jeong: "So how do you feel?"

Y/n sighed, "I'm okay, nothing too much. How long are we staying for?"

Jeong: "2...months, we'll travel from Japan to the US, but yeah"

Y/n nodded, "Do you think it's possible to get scans and tests done here and have the results sent to Doctor Kim in Korea?"

Momo: "Why? Are you feeling sick?"

Chae: "If you were feeling sick, you should've told us?"

Tzu: "We haven't left yet, so you can still stay if you need to"

Y/n stopped them, "I'm fine, I'm just worried because I haven't seen him and I just want to make sure I'm still okay"

Mina sigh of relief, "Okay, well we can visit one of the hospital and ask"

Y/n shook her head, "It's okay, I'm probably just overthinking."

When they got on the plane, it didn't take a long time to get to Japan, so getting to rest at the hotel felt so good.

Mina laid down, "So we can go sightseeing sometime when we're free"

Y/n nodded while looking at the TV, "Sure, that sounds wonderful, but I don't speak Japanese, so you're gonna need to do that"

Mina: "Of course, but how are you watching Tv"

Y/n looked at Mina with a smile before looking back, "I try to guess the story by watching what they are doing"

Mina: "Okay what is this story telling you?"

Y/n: "Okay so this girl in the white dress is in love with the man who I'm guessing is the CEO, but he is in love with his assistant, but the assistant is in love with his brother"

Mina was shocked, "How?"

Y/n: "Her facial expressions can show she has a crush, he's always doing things for her even though she is the assistant and is supposed to be doing things for him, and the assistant is always looking at the other man who will come around and he just give me annoying younger brother vibes"

Mina: "Who does the brother like?"

Y/n: "No one, unless he likes the white dress girl! It's a whole fucking circle at this point"

Mina: "And you don't understand anything?"

Y/n: "All I need are pictures, but the way they talk, you can kind of hear the whining or the teasing, or the flirting. I don't need to understand what they are saying, even though it would make this 100x better"

Mina laughed, "Yeah, it's a good show"

Y/n: "Wait..that was it, what is this new thing I'm watching. Curse live TV. What's the name of this show?"

Mina shrugged, "I never saw it"

Y/n laid dramatically on the bed, "And I'll never figure out what happened"

They laughed about it, and did try to search up the show and the description, but it just seemed to suddenly disappear. After dinner, they called it a night, and the next morning was just another tiring day with Jet Lag now hitting.

Mina left to get breakfast while Y/n laid in bed all dressed ready to go, but she decided to open her notes and start writing her goodbye letter, not liking how she was feeling, but she knew she was just being overdramatic and she was actually perfectly fine.

Just going on a normal day, to a normal two days, and normal week, normal month, and now back to the US, where they had their encore concerts.

Dahyun: "Go on your date, it'll be fine"

Tzu: "We messed it up last time, so enjoy it this time"

Mina: "I think we will, what do you say Y/n?"

Y/n nodded, "Yeah, let me just go to the restroom real quick and we can get going"

Y/n left and went to the restroom, starting to get a slight cough. Getting a paper towel, and coughing to cover the sound of the cough, only to see blood when she let go..."Fuck"