.25.

When manager unnie returned, she had gatorade in her hand, and Y/n was laying on the floor asleep.

Manager unnie freaked out, "Y/n!"

Y/n woke up, "Do you have it?"

Manager: "You look worse"

Y/n: "I threw up the water"

Manager: "Get on my back"

Y/n: "...Why?"

Manager: "No questions, get on"

Y/n struggled to get up, but with the help of another manager she was able to get in her back. They got her to the couch, manager unnie had everyone look away, and helped her change into a new shirt, then changed her shirt. They needed a way to keep Y/n on her back, since she was too weak to hold on.

Manager oppa, "I got it"

He grabbed the towels that were there and tied Y/n's hands carefully so she be holding on in the front.

Twice started to walk in, and was surprised to see what was happening. The managers were too distracted to see them walk in.

Manager oppa: "Okay, she should make it to the van"

Manager: "I'll call you from the hospital"

She took off running and past Twice getting Y/n to the van, and taking off to the hospital, and to the emergency. Y/n smiled when she saw manager unnie walking with her, "Me and the ER are friends even in a different country"

Manager unnie laughed softly, "You'll be okay"

Y/n was about to be wheeled to the back without manager unnie, but she had to say one last thing, "Make sure they don't come until the concert is over. I don't want to see them until then"

Y/n got wheeled to the back, and manager unnie whispered, "I make no promises"

Back at the concert hall, Dahyun was sitting down, "How come none of us knew?"

Mina sat alone in the corner, "How did I not know?"

Nayeon: "Mina this isn't your fault, you know how Y/n is"

Mina: "She kept saying she wasn't hungry, it's probably because she couldn't keep it down"

Tzu: "Mina, stop blaming yourself"

Manager oppa got a call and it caught all of their attention, he answered "Hello?"

Unnie: "She just got wheeled back, do you want me to go back or stay here?"

Oppa: "Stay there, call me back when there is an update on her condition"

Unnie: "I hope it's nothing too serious like her other conditions"

Oppa: "Yeah"

They hung up the phone and Manager oppa told Twice the tiny update. They felt crushed, but they had to go back out for more practice.

Manager oppa looked at them, "I know it feels like it's hard to concentrate, but if you do everything correctly and don't mess up, you'll be able to finish practice quicker, I'm sure by the time you get back I'll have an update"

They nodded and left, still a little down, but determined to get this one and done so they can get back. But they were practicing with the lifts, so it was gonna be a while.

After an hour, the doctor walked out, "Kim Y/n"

Manager unnie got up, "Yes?"

Doc: "Family?"

Manager: "Uh, in Korea. I'm all she has right now. Is she okay?"

Doc: "Okay, well what caused her need to throw up was a very bad case of food poisoning. It's a good thing you got her in now because if she continued to let it go like this, it could've turned fatal due to dehydration, but we have her on liquids for the moment"

Manager: "Okay, so how long will she be here?l

Doc: "Depending on how her body is reacting to the liquid and how quickly she gets over the food poisoning. Normally it doesn't take longer than 2 days"

Manager: "Okay"

Doc: "I'll take you to see her"

They made their way to Y/n's room, and the doctor leaving when they made it. Leaving manager unnie to walk in on a sleeping Y/n. She got her phone and called manager oppa

Oppa: "How is she? Any updates?"

Unnie: "Yeah, she got food poisoning. A bad case at that, the doctor said we got lucky we brought her in now."

Oppa: "That's a relief, so she's okay"

Unnie: "Yup, she should be out hopefully in 2 days. Her health is really pushing her body to overload"

Oppa: "Tell me about it, but she's strong, she's made it this long. She's fought back and with a smile on her face and her love for death jokes"

Unnie: "I know, she died 1 time and all of sudden laughs at deaths face"

Oppa: "I'll tell the girls, stay with Y/n"

Manager unnie hung up, and sat next to Y/n's bed, seeing her slowly waking up, smiling at the familiar face, "Hello"

Manager: "Good morning"

Y/n: "So I got food poisoning"

Manager: "I heard, do you know what you ate?"

Y/n: "It would've been lunch, but we all at the same thing"

Manager: "Well, we did eat the same thing, but you had dinner right? That would've been different since you had a different dinner than us since you were at the hotel"

Y/n: "No, I skipped dinner, I wasn't feeling good. Mina made me something, but I felt sick before that. The snack, I ate a snack I've never eaten before. I don't know what it was called though, I ate it so I could take my medicine"

Manager: "I'll tell Mina to check the trash and see if it's there"

Y/n: "The cleaners would've cleaned our room by now"

Manager sighed, "You're right, well I guess just eat snacks you know. No more of this trusting unknown snacks"

Y/n: "I feel better having liquid inside of me, they said I should be able to eat food hopefully tomorrow"

Manager: "I hope so too"

Y/n: "So I thank you for bringing me to the hospital, but how am I supposed to pay for this, I'm broke and it's expensive here"

Manager: "We have you covered, we just want you to feel better"

Y/n: "Twice are gonna kill me for keeping this a secret"

Manager: "Oh yeah, so enjoy this while you can"

Y/n: "Enjoy what?"

Manager: "Life"