.17.

Y/n looked over at Dahyun, "What?"

Dahyun smiled, "You like Mina"

Y/n sighed of relief, "How can you not? Like she's perfect. I didn't want to tell her because of my condition, but I have a chance of living longer, so I want to try and tell her, but I don't think she likes me back"

Dahyun: "Really? Like really?

Y/n nodded, "Yeah, she's amazing"

Tzuyu hugged Y/n from behind, "I'm so happy for you. Go talk to her"

Y/n: "About what?"

Chae: "About you liking her"

Y/n: "No way. She doesn't like me back"

Dahyun: "You don't know that until you talk to her"

Y/n: "I'll talk to her, about this whole fighting situation"

Y/n walked away leaving the others hopeless. They want to tell them, but they are also making a bet to see how long it takes for them to know and possibly date.

She knocked on the door, Mina looked up, putting her game away immediately. Y/n smiled and sat on the bed, "Can I talk to you for a sec"

Mina: "You can talk to me anytime. Is something wrong?"

Y/n shook her head, "No, I just want to talk to you about, um, well about this whole fighting situation. You seem to be the one most affected by it, and that's not what I want to see. I didn't know it would worry you this much, and I don't like to see you worry"

Mina sighed, "Oh. Um, yeah, I worry about you Y/n...like A Lot. Please don't fight anymore, like please please don't fight with anyone"

Y/n: "But what if they push me first or put their hands on me first. It's not fair"

Mina put her hand on Y/n's shoulder, "Please. I'm begging you. I'm asking you not to fight anyone, but if you don't listen to and continue to fight, then I guess you do, but don't expect to have any conversations with me or to see me happy to see you"

Y/n: "Wait what?!"

Mina: "You have a bad heart Y/n, if you cause yourself a lot of stress and do something you can't handle, I don't want you to make yourself worse. Please Y/n"

Y/n: "But if I do, what if I still want to talk to you. Can I make it up to you"

Mina thought about it, "If you fight, then I guess you just have to deal with the fact I won't talk to you or acknowledge you"

Y/n thought about it, "Then what should I do if they escalate it"

Mina: "They shouldn't be, and I don't think they will....but if it does get escalated to a point. Then I guess you can. But a simple push, really, just walk away"

Y/n rolled her eyes, "Mina you're overprotective"

Mina: "I would rather you take annoying questions, and maybe a rare small push, than cause yourself to get a heart attack"

Y/n sighed, "So you admit you're overprotective"

Mina got her game again, "You're not even listening. I don't know why I bothered"

Y/n put her hand on Mina's arm, "Please I was listening. Mina come on, I'm sorry. I won't fight. I promise"

Mina looked up, "If you break the promise, I told you what would happen. And I'll get Jihyo to beat your ass. And you know she will"

Y/n nodded, "I know she will. I won't fight, I don't know what I would do if you ignored me"

Mina smiled, "It's only cause I have nothing else in mind that could possibly stop you. But this seems like it can affect you"

Y/n laughed a little, "It would..."

They talked for a little bit longer before they call it a night. And the next few days went as normal as it possibly can, with Y/n getting her injections and still fighting it. Twice learning their surprise song for Y/n and their songs for tour. It was great.

But about 2 weeks later, Y/n walked to the University to take her midterms, headphones in, but as soon as she walked into her class, she noticed everyone looking at her.

Her professor walked up to her, "You've missed my classes, are you sure you're ready to take this exam"

Y/n: "Yes sir, I've been ready to get this over with"

He nodded and walked back to the front. The test went on like normal, so when Y/n finished. She got up, turned her test in, and left the classroom. She was surrounded, "Oh fuck"

A girl walked up to her, "So you're Kim Dahyun's little sister"

Y/n rolled her eyes, "I'm Kim Y/n, and warning I'm not as nice as my sister"

Girl: "How does it feel to be the sister to Dahyun"

Y/n: "Normal"

She tried to walk away, but a guy stood in front of her, "It's awesome you live with Twice? Is it awesome"

Y/n: "Leave me alone please"

The girl stopped her again, "Can you get us an autograph? Or like maybe a chance to meet them"

Y/n stepped back, "No way. Come on. Let me leave. Stop asking me for Twice shit"

Girl: "Come on, don't be selfish"

Y/n: "All you ONCES are selfish. Leave me alone"

Boy: "You're giving Twice a bad name"

Y/n: "You serious. They aren't even here, Twice are amazing and they are people I love with. I am my own person, me being a complete bitch has nothing to do with them. I'm giving myself a bad name and I'm okay with that. So fuck off before I start swinging"

The girl stepped forward, "Come on, not one thing"

Y/n looked up and close her eyes to take a deep breath before mumbling, "I'm sorry Mina"

Guy: "Mina? Where?"

Y/n: "Nowhere"

She tried to walk away, and even if they were trying to stop her, she continued to avoid them. The girl was not having any of it, and pushed Y/n

Y/n: "Did you not see what happened when the last girl pushed me"

Girl: "I'm not scared of you. You're a selfish bitch. You're nothing like your sister and you'll never be"

Y/n: "Yeah I know, trust me. I know I won't be anything like her. I'm not trying to be anyways, I wouldn't want to have rude assholes as fans anyways"

Girl: "The fuck did you call me?"

Y/n gave me a small salute before walking away. Giving herself a pat on the back, "Nevermind Mina. I thought I was gonna end up in jail today"