.20.

The nurse smiled at Y/n, "Quit scaring your family, you're gonna be fine"

Y/n: "Thank you"

Nurse: "You need to take it slow for the next week, let yourself do nothing and let your body rest. But no work or school for a month, you need your body to relax."

Jihyo: "What is the difference for the week and the month?"

Nurse: "The week is just having her lay in bed, or the couch. But bring the food to her, like if she were in a hospital. The month is, she can move around and do stuff, just don't put her in a stressful environment"

Chae: "We tour in a week, and she was gonna go with us"

Nurse: "No way, that can be stressful, you can't do that to her"

Y/n: "Wait no, I'll be fine. I won't be stressed."

Nurse: "Talk to your doctor, his instructions"

Y/n: "That Doctor Kim, he's always out to ruin the fun"

Doc: "Now Y/n, that hurts"

Y/n: "Doctor Kim...fancy seeing you here"

Doc: "I work here, it's fancy seeing you here"

Y/n: "I'm a patient here. Can't I tour"

Doc: "You can, after a month is over"

Y/n: "I'll be fine, me being alone away from Twice is gonna be stressful"

Doc: "Fine...I'll see how you are at the end of the week, and I'll determine if you can travel with them or not. And if you do, you need the least amount of stress"

Dahyun: "We won't put any stress on her, we've been through airports a bunch of times, we know how to get through with the least amount of stress"

Jihyo: "We'll protect her and all. Once won't be able to get to her, she'll have headphone so she won't hear anything. We will be prepared for it all"

Doc: "I see"

Y/n looked up and gave a slight smile, "Sir I'm alive and thriving. I think we should go party"

The doctor looked at Y/n who was having a little dance party while laying down, then looked back at the 3 4 girls, "Please don't let her do Anything"

Mina: "Yeah, we won't"

Jihyo looked back, "She's okay though right?"

Doc: "She will be, the hit to her chest knocked air out of her, then the hit to her head knocked her out for a split second. Y/n were you kicked or punched?"

Y/n: "Kicked, but don't worry. The girl I fought was knocked out in the end and had to be dragged away"

Mina: "Y/n, I would be quiet now"

Y/n nodded, "So what happened?"

Doc: "You took 2 bad kicks to your body and your heart couldn't take it. You didn't take care of it right away"

Jihyo: "She was in a holding cell...for 5 hours"

Doc: "That is why, okay. Well she's good now, we'll monitor her for the next 2 days, and see if she's all clear, if not, then she'll be here longer and that's flight won't happen"

Mina sighed, "Thank you"

Y/n laughed a little bit, "Wow, this will be fun"

They all looked at her, she was having normal conversations, but seemed a little out of it. Jihyo walked over, "Is she okay?"

Nurse: "Oh she was given a calming medicine, she tried to fight us on needles and wasn't calming down. We needed her to relax and calm down"

Mina: "That makes more sense actually"

Nurse: "Yeah, but she's coming out of it"

Chae: "So she remembers everything but is just calm"

Nurse: "In a way yes"

Y/n laughed, "I'm okay. I feel I can do anything. I want to go with you guys"

Dahyun: "We want you to go to"

Y/n: "Promise me, no matter what, you'll go even if it's without me"

Jihyo laughed a bit, "Sweetie we kinda have to, but we promise"

Y/n paused for a second, "Oh shit, you're right. Well don't forget about me while I'm not there with you"

Mina: "We don't plan to"

Y/n: "So Mina...you like me?"

Mina: "Now you bring it up?"

Y/n: "I have to eventually"

Mina: "You're not in the right mindset, you're making quite a few jokes, you sound high"

Y/n: "But Miss Myoui I am not, I'm actually in the best mindset. I'm calm, but I would love to talk about you"

Mina laughed, "Okay let's talk. Yes I like you, and I hear I am your crush"

Y/n: "Yes ma'am, and you're so beautiful. You make me lose my breath. My heart stopped thinking about you. God you're beautiful"

Mina: "Quit making your death jokes"

Y/n laughed, "I got a lot of them"

Mina kissed Y/n's cheek, "Well that means you're stuck with me. You can't leave me alone"

Y/n: "Whatever you wish for, my queen"

Dahyun ran up to them and hugged them both, then looked at Mina, "If you hurt my sister, I will hurt you. You got that Myoui"

Mina nodded, "No way I can ever hurt her"

Dahyun looked at Y/n, "I'm so happy for you! Now you need to hurry up and feel better"

Y/n: "Did you bring Nugget or Dragon?"

Dahyun went to her backpack and pulled out her dragon stuffed animal, "Yeah, I brought Dragon, Nugget is at home"

Y/n: "Thank you, I hate hospitals"

Jihyo sighed, "How are you feeling"

Y/n sighed, "Well I think the medicine is wearing off, so I'm good"

Chae: "Yay, okay. Well the other members should be here soon"

Mina: "Dahyun, is it okay if I stay with Y/n while she's at the hospital"

Dahyun nodded, "Yeah sure, she'll be in good hands, we'll bring the injection at dinner when we come back"

Y/n: "You're leaving"

Chae: "Yeah, Mina is staying though. But we have to go"

They gave Y/n a hug before leaving and Y/n grabbed Mina's hand, "Thank you for staying with me"

Mina: "You're welcome. Maybe we can have a first day on tour"

Y/n: "I would certainly love that, oh and I can speak English, so we don't have to worry about some places"

Mina: "I'm fluent in English"

Y/n: "Oh yeah Miss Sharon, I forgot about you"

Mina: "Yeah yeah...but I can't wait to spend time with you"

Y/n: "We got time to talk and spend time together watching a movie now"

Mina laid in the bed with Y/n, and they cuddles as they watched whatever the TV was showing in the room.