.23.

Twice was set to perform the day after the first concert. So there wasn't really much change, but what was surprising was that Y/n was able to get out of the injection for the morning...

Nayeon: "Do we have it?!"

Mina: "No it's at the hotel!"

Y/n was laughing while playing her game, "That must suck"

Jihyo: "For you, yes! Just wait until I get that injection bottle"

Y/n: "It's at the hotel"

Nayeon: "Sound check is in 10 minutes, and manager oppa went back to the hotel to get it. ONCES are already out there. Y/n, you're gonna need to give it to yourself"

Y/n: "It's not morning anymore"

Dahyun grabbed Y/n's shirt, "If you don't do it today, and you skip it. I will beat your ass, so you better fucking do it."

Y/n sighed, "I make no promises"

Dahyun let go, "I do"

They left for their sound check, and their manager walked on, Y/n left the injection alone, even the managers tried to do it, or get her to do it, but it was no luck.

Y/n managed to slip out, but Twice was heading back to take a little break, they saw Y/n walked about, but when they heard the managers calling for her, they knew it was for the injection.

Dahyun: "Kim Y/n!"

Y/n: "Oh my gosh, you scared me"

Dahyun: "What are you doing?"

Y/n: "Nothing"

Chae: "Did you get your injection?"

Y/n: "Maybe"

Nayeon ran forward to get the injection from the managers, and came back giving it to Jihyo. They all had to chase Y/n down a little further, but when they got her, they were able to hold her down, and Jihyo gave her the injection.

Y/n: "Aw that hurts"

Tzu: "Boo hoo, so sad. It's supposed to help you, we're doing this for you"

Jihyo: "Take this back to the hotel"

Y/n: "What?

Their manager came up to them, out of breath, but felt relief when she found out Y/n got her injection.

Jihyo looked at her manager, "Take Y/n back to the hotel please"

Y/n: "What?"

Nayeon: "You're not staying for the concert. You were warned before we even left Korea. So now deal with it"

Y/n sighed, gave them all a hug, wished them luck, and left with manager unnie back to the hotel. Now she was alone, she watched a movie, and just relaxed in the bed, not realizing she fell asleep and was woken up by Mina entering the room.

Mina: "We tried calling you"

Y/n: "I fell asleep"

Mina: "We got worried, but I'm glad to see you're okay"

Y/n looked back at the TV, "I'm sorry. For today. I know, I was being a child, but my fear of needles won't go away, and the pain from the needles feels worse and worse each day"

Mina sat on the bed, "Why haven't you told us?"

Y/n: "What can you do about it?"

Mina hugged Y/n, "I'm sorry. I hate that you have to get it everyday. But we want you healthy, and if it means shots everyday, then I'm sorry we have to"

Y/n: "I know, I won't fight you tomorrow"

Mina laughed, "I hope not, and I'm sorry you missed the concert"

Y/n sighed, "It's okay. I watched a movie but fell asleep. When do we leave"

Mina: "We leave tomorrow, and perform the next day, then we get rest for 3 days. It's stressful, but we have it down"

Y/n: "Okay, well let's get ready for bed, and go to sleep"

Mina: "Did you eat?"

Y/n: "No, I'm not hungry"

Mina: "You never had dinner"

Y/n: "Did you"

Mina: "Yea, but you got sent home at 5 it's midnight, you need food in you"

Y/n: "I'm fine, I'm not hungry. I feel a little sick though"

Mina put her hand on Y/n's forehead, "You're a little warm, okay. We'll take care of this, hopefully we can stop it from getting worse"

Y/n sighed, "I don't like being sick"

Mina: "Well who does"

Y/n laughed a little, "That's true, so do you have medicine?"

Mina: "No sorry, but maybe we can get you into the bath, I'll make you a little something. Don't fight me on it, you need a little something in your system."

Y/n: "Okay"

Mina went to the restroom to get the bath ready, before walking back out, "I'll be back, I'm gonna see if the others have medicine"

Y/n: "Okay"

Mina took off and came back 3 minutes later. Y/n finished getting the bath ready, and was already in when Mina walked in, "Y/n?"

Y/n: "In here"

Mina walked into the restroom, "How do you feel?"

Y/n: "Eh, about the same. Did they have medicine?"

Mina: "I should've expected Jihyo to have it, and her door was the last one I knocked on. But yes she did."

Y/n: "Did they get worried?"

Mina: "Big time, so this is a pill. So it shouldn't be too bad"

Y/n: "Okay, I'll take it"

Mina grabbed a water bottle and gave it to Y/n, who took the medicine and just rested in the bath for a little longer. Mina walked back out and left Y/n alone to relax.

When Y/n finished, she laid down next to Mina. She didn't want to move, but did when she was given food, eating it because she had to. But when she finished, she laid back down as Mina watched TV, and fell asleep.

Mina didn't noticed and when she did, she sighed  before mumbling, "Please be okay"

Getting sick should not be a big deal, but when it's Y/n who's getting sick, they don't know if it's because of her health problems or she's just a little sick.

They won't know until Y/n starts to get better, but who knows when that will be. Maybe all she needed is a little rest, but they will always be ready in case it does happen to get worse.