.13.

Y/n left the dorm, money and phone in her backpack, and just started to walk around. First thing first is a little snack, and drink to treat herself.

When she got the drinks, she went to the park, sat under a tree and just started her work. She couldn't get herself to think and do the work. She was as starting to think if it was because she's letting Twice affect how she feels or she's not actually understanding the work.

Y/n sighed, "Have I really been this stupid?!"

She looked at her work and started to think, "I'm too stupid to understand this? No! They are affecting how I feel. They pushed me aside, probably want nothing to do with me. No they are probably doing something important and don't want me to distract them. Wait no, ALL I DO IS SIT THERE!"

Y/n just let her thoughts roam as she had her work open, finally mumbling, "I should've just died. They would've been better off without me"

Back at the company, when Y/n left, Jihyo didn't know what to say. Nayeon just looked at the door, "I feel bad"

Jeong: "We did just kick her out of the company"

Jihyo: "Let's go, we need to get this done"

Back inside the practice room, Dahyun looked up, "Please don't tell me she cried"

Jihyo: "Wanted to"

Mina sat down next to Dahyun, "It's okay, she'll understand later. Let's finish this so we can surprise her.

Tzu: "Yeah, look Dahyun. She is doing well, and she is gonna be happy for this. We need to get this dance and song down"

Dahyun: "She'll enjoy it, but why can't we do it while she's gone, not while she's able to be here"

Jihyo: "Don't ask us, this was your idea."

Momo: "As soon as we get this dance and song done, we can practice it in the mornings when she's not her and the other dances while she is"

Sana pulled Dahyun off the couch, "Well we won't get it done with you complaining and sitting on your ass"

Dahyun: "How mad or sad was she?"

Jihyo: "She said it's whatever and left"

Dahyun shook her head as if she was talking to herself and disagreeing, "I knew it was a bad idea"

Chae: "A little distance while we're here is not gonna kill your relationship. You'll be happy and fine, she's gonna be okay and so happy when she finally sees this at the concert"

Dahyun: "Let's just show her not at the concert"

Tzu: "Why?"

Dahyun: "Well, maybe she doesn't want to be revealed. I want to keep her safe"

Jeong: "We'll talk to her and see how she feels about being introduced to Once, so they won't be surprised or anything"

Dahyun: "Okay, I just don't want to put to much pressure on her"

Jihyo put her hand in her pocket, "Oh she got more insulin, injections are forever now."

Mina grabbed a paper mixed with the bottle and unfolded it, "Its a prescription, needs to spend 30 minutes alone everyday. I guess for the pressure of touring? Or has she been stressing now?"

Sana looked at it, "Our tour starts in 3 months, so why would she get this now if it's for the tour"

Tzu: "We'll talk to her later, now let's get this done"

Y/n closed her laptop, and put it in her backpack, using it now as a pillow. She was listening to music, when made her really tired and fall asleep.

She didn't even know, and just laid comfortably, the weather was warm, her jacket felt like a blanket, the music was calming, it was bound to happen.

Time slowly passed by, it was already 5 when she knocked out completely, but 10 minutes passed, 20, 30, an hour. 2 hours, 3 hours. 4.

By the time 9 rolled around, Twice picked up dinner and made it back to the dorm. They were surprised when it was dark in the dorm, no sign of Y/n. But they saw the note, and didn't think too much of it.

Y/n woke up after 5 hours, and looked at the time. "How the FUCK did I sleep for 5 hours?!" She got up, and realized she was hungry so went to go pick up a snack, and still couldn't get herself to go back to the dorm.

She went back to the park, knowing that it was late, she shouldn't be there because it was dangerous. But she laid back down where she was, she just let herself stare at the sky and star gaze.

She let her mind calm down, let all the irrational thoughts float out of her mind. She thought of happy moments, and finally came to the realization that she was overreacting, but she was far too comfortable.

Everything about the setting was way too calming, but it didn't make her fall asleep...yet. She didn't care about her phone, so she never realized how much time she spent laying on the ground and staring at the sky, but she felt her eyes starting to get tired

Y/n started to fall asleep slowly, "Shit. I need to go home...but I'm too tired. They will worry, but I can't move..."

3 hours had past, when Y/n woke up again. She looked at the time, getting her bag and running back to the dorm. 1 in the morning and she was trying to sneak her way into the dorm.

The lights were on, and Dahyun ran over and gave Y/n a big hug. "We called you but you didn't answer, I was so worried."

Y/n hugged Dahyun back before sighing, "I thought you didn't want me to be a bother"

Dahyun froze, "What?"

Y/n started her walk to the living room, "Banned from entering the company. It was your idea, what did I do wrong? Or are you just gonna push me aside like everyone else has"

Dahyun froze, "Y/n I-"

Mina: "Stop. Y/n, we love you. Each day you fight us for the injection, we hold you down and give you the medicine. We worried and took turns keeping you company in the hospital. We made sure you are happy being at school, but supporting if you want to leave. We hug you when you cry, celebrate when you are happy, cuddle you when you feel lonely. And assure you everyday that we are a family, and that we are here for you.

I don't know what thoughts you had in your head, and I doubt you actually went to go hang out with friends. But it is 1 in the morning, you have grass all over your back, your eyes are a little puffy, and you look exhausted. We didn't ban you from entering because we hate you or need a break.

We banned you for a reason, we are working on something that you are not allowed to see. I hope that thought ran through your mind. At the same time we are sorry for making you feel like that. It wasn't our intention. But please Y/n, realize where you are and who are by your side."

Mina gave Y/n a quick hug before walking away, leaving Y/n with her thoughts again.

I want to make sad chapters to fit with my depression 🥲....yay