.18.

There wasn't many problems happening, midterms passed. Injections were given, school was school, bags were packed, dances were learned, and now finals were happening. Y/n needed her last one, and was desperately trying to finish so she can leave as quickly as she could.

They were gonna be getting on a plane in 3 days, but the Seoul concerts, were amazing. They didn't do the surprise because it wasn't ready yet, but it'll be ready at the first concert out of the country.

She finished her exam, ran out the room, ignored a lot of people, and it had come to the point where she made headlines a few days ago. She has people swarming her socials with hate, but a lot more people are swarming it with support.

A few days ago, like 4 days ago. She was caught off guard by a few ONCES, they kept pushing their questions, and even when Y/n tried to walk away, they would let her. One of the girls got aggressive, and it lead to a big fight. Y/n only fought one of the girls though, as the other two were scared they were gonna lose.

But punches were thrown, and a heart was on the verge of being a heart attack, luckily they were stopped, but being stopped means being arrested. The girl has a black eye and missing a tooth, but Y/n had a busted lip and bloody nose.

It was a lot harder to make the phone call to Dahyun, "Hello Dubs"

Dahyun: "Oh god, what happened"

Y/n: "I tried to walk away from people, one girl got aggressive, pushing me, and I tried to move her, well one push made me fall, I got up, she pushed again and we ended up in a fight. I'm in a holding cell, I have a tiny fee, but I won't be charged with anything"

Dahyun: "Then why do you have a fee"

Y/n: "I'm an adult, and was in a physical fight on the streets of Korea."

Dahyun: "How long would you be there if no one pays the fee?"

Y/n: "2 days"

Dahyun: "Okay, I'll see you in two days"

The phone was hung up, and Y/n was taken back to the cell, her breathing picked up, and she tried to calm it down, and that's when she realized she needed to take her medicine.

Y/n: "Sir, I need to take my heart medicine"

Cop: "Your what?"

Y/n: "I have a heart disease, and I need my medicine. But I also need a snack as well, I can't take it without food"

He rolled his eyes, grabbed a small snack and gave her the medicine she needed. He didn't want to, but it was a kind of important thing she needed.

Y/n: "So um, my sister said she wasn't gonna pick me up, so like imma need that medicine for breakfast and dinner"

He sighed and Y/n knew he acknowledged what she said, but she hoped he listen. Because she needs to take it.

After being in a cell for 5 hours, Jihyo walked through the door, paid the fee, and Y/n was released. They both got to the car, and Jihyo started to drive away from the station

Y/n: "I thought I was gonna be here for 2 days"

Jihyo: "You were, but Mina insisted we come get you. You are not leaving our sights, and I swear, imma beat your fucking ass"

Y/n: "I'm already hurt. This fight wasn't my fault"

Jihyo: "You didn't need to fight, you could've walked away!"

Y/n: "I tried! I was constantly pushed, and even once I fell because I was pushed, and I was pushed again a little harder. That's when the fight happened, I have a little push back to walk away, and well we fought"

Jihyo sat there and listened before sighing, "How badly does you cut hurt"

Y/n: "Not that badly"

Jihyo: "Mina will take care of your cuts back at the dorm"

Y/n: "Yes ma'am"

Jihyo looked over before putting her hand on top of Y/n's, "I'm sorry for yelling, don't take it the wrong way. I just didn't like I was picking you up from jail, and I lost it."

Y/n nodded, "I'll stay clear of Once, I don't know what got into them. I can't be left alone"

Jihyo: "You tried to warn us but we insisted you reveal yourself. I'm so sorry, we should've listen to you. How do you feel?"

Y/n sighed, "I could feel myself out of breath and just unable to move while I was in the holding cell. But it ended quicker than it came, and I got over it"

Jihyo took a quick look at Y/n, "We should take you to the doctors or hospital, you probably had a heart attack"

Y/n shook her head, "I'm okay now, no point anymore. I finished my finals, finished packing, and I get to stay by you instead of being beat up by Once for not helping you"

Jihyo nodded, "It can get intense, I've been tripped at the airport before. We've all been shoved, Nayeon has been trampled before. It's scary, but we moved past it"

Y/n: "I'll just lay down, let Mina take care of the cuts and bruises. I'm sorry"

Jihyo: "Well school is over, so now you don't have to go back. You can stay near us, and we'll take care of you"

Y/n nodded, "I'm glad it over, I hate people. I hate the anxiety I feel when I walk alone on the streets. I've meet a lot of nice people, but it's the rude ones that stay in my mind"

Jihyo smiled a bit, "I'm glad people are nice to you, any fans?"

Y/n laughed slightly, "Yeah, they love my bitchy energy. They also love that I'm standing up for all of you and myself"

Jihyo laughed, "Yup, and we're glad we have you. But too bad you won't be fighting anyone while with us"

Y/n sighed, putting a hand over her heart, "Yeah..."

Jihyo looked over, "Y/n?"

Y/n took a deep breath, closing her eyes, just trying to breathe normally. Jihyo grabbed Y/n's hand, "Y/n? Answer me please"