.24.

The next morning, Mina woke up to see that Y/n still wasn't awake. But was relieved to see her still breathing.

Mina: "Baby, wake up"

Y/n moved over, "Noo"

Mina: "Please wake up, I need to give you your injection"

Y/n laid on her back, lifting her shirt a little bit before just slowly slipping back to sleep. Mina laughed as she got the injection ready and gave it to Y/n, who only flinched a little bit.

Y/n: "Ow"

Mina: "How do you feel?"

Y/n: "Not all that better, but definitely not worse. I guess just a tiny tiny bit better than yesterday"

Mina: "I guess that is a step closer"

Y/n: "Can I just stay at the hotel again"

Mina: "No, we need to keep an eye on you, maybe sleep in the breakroom"

There was a knock on the door and it was Dahyun, "Hey Y/n are you okay?"

Y/n: "Yeah, what's up?"

Dahyun: "I heard you were sick"

Y/n: "Yeah sick, not dying...oh just kidding"

Dahyun: "Really?"

Y/n: "Eh sorry not sorry"

Mina laughed a bit, "Okay, so are we leaving"

Dahyun: "To get breakfast, let's go"

Mina looked back, "Y/n please get dressed. I'll go get our food, but when you finish you can lay back down and relax"

Y/n nodded, "You're the boss"

Y/n got dressed, but then threw up. Not knowing what was happening with her, she didn't want anyone to worry. So when she finished throwing up, she jumped into the shower real quick and changed her clothes again.

Mina walked into the room, and brought the food, "Feeling better?"

Y/n nodded, "Never better"

Mina: "Well I need you to take the medicine again, then we can eat"

Y/n took the medicine before eating a bit, then taking her heart medicine. Which had Mina look at her, "You didn't take that last night"

Y/n nodded, "I ate a tiny snack so I could take the medicine"

Mina sighed of relief, "Okay good. Let's eat so we can start our day"

Y/n: "When are we gonna go on our date?"

Mina: "We can go on one of the 3 days we rest"

Y/n: "Sounds good"

They ate breakfast and got ready to leave. When they made it to the first floor, Y/n got nauseous, "Hey I forgot something in the room"

Nayeon: "Hurry up please. We'll wait for you though"

Y/n: "Yeah for sure"

Y/n went back up to the room, and into the restroom, "What the fuck." She covered her shirt and knew that was it, throwing up for the 2nd time. Quickly brushing her teeth and grabbing some gum, going back down the stairs.

Mina: "You're looking a little pale"

Y/n: "I'm fine"

Jeong: "Really gum? You needed it?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I had bad breath from the breakfast. I brushed my teeth before eating, don't ask me why"

Momo: "Let's go people"

They made it to the concert hall, getting everything all set, Y/n went around the members helping them with their ear pieces, and passing out their microphones. "Have fun"

Tzu: "We'll try, just getting a little practice before our sound check later"

Chae: "Get some rest, Mina was right. You're not looking so well"

Y/n laid down, and Sana grabbed a blanket they had, covering her with it, "You might want to spit out the gum first." She grabbed a napkin, and got Y/n to spit out the gum. "Please rest"

Y/n nodded and just let herself drift into a deep sleep as the members were heading to the stage.

Nayeon: "You said she was feeling better"

Mina: "That's what she told me, but it's not looking so good"

Dahyun: "Normally when she gets sick, she is all over the place, she'll feel like she's part of the living dead, but also feels like she just had a slight cough. High fever to low fever in a matter of minutes sometimes seconds

Jeong: "I'm sure that's just it. She was okay yesterday, but maybe it's hitting her now"

Their manager walked up to them, "I hate to be this person, but you need to get her out of your minds. She's being looked after, she's okay. But you have something to do now"

Chae: "Sorry"

Tzu: "Make sure she's okay"

Manager: "We will, go ahead and practice."

They all left to start their practice, letting the time past. When Y/n woke up, she got up and ran to the restroom to throw up for the 3rd time that day, "Ah shit"

Manager: "Hey...Y/n, oh shoot."

She rubbed her back as Y/n just laid over the toilet, she had nothing else inside her system. But when she finished, she just sat back and cried, "This isn't good"

Manager: "It's okay, it happens."

Another manager ran in with a bottle of water, "Please drink this"

Manager: "Y/n, I thought you ate breakfast"

Y/n nodded, "I threw that up before we left"

Manager: "That's why you ran back to the room. So this is your 2nd time?"

Y/n shook her head, and held up 3 fingers as manager unnie cleaned her face. They sat on the floor, manager unnie hugging Y/n as she just cried.

Does she know why she's crying? No. But it felt necessary at the moment.

Manager: "Do we need to take you to the hospital"

Y/n: "I'll be fine"

Manager: "You need food in you"

Y/n: "No..please I can't. I'll just end up back here"

Manager: "You just got sick overnight?"

Y/n shrugged, "I guess, I made it back to the hotel yesterday, fell asleep and woke up a little under the weather"

Manager: "Hmm, you need something in your system. Drink some water, and I'll try to find some gatorade because the electrolytes will help you"

Y/n nodded and just stayed sitting against the wall, slowly drinking the water. She was trying to figure out what was wrong with her. But is she really Just sick?