.10.

Y/n fell asleep while studying, Sana went to get her for dinner when she saw her asleep. She went to tell the others, Dahyun put the cups she was holding down, "I want Y/n to drop out of college"

Jihyo: "Why? Aren't you proud she's there?"

Dahyun looked at them, "I am proud that she's there. But I only want her to be there If she wants to be there. She's only doing it because of our stupid parents"

Jeong: "Is there something we missed?"

Dahyun: "Y/n told our parents that she was dying, they brushed her off and Y/n was there to go through it alone. She didn't want to tell me because she didn't want to crush me with the news. But she's also only at college cause she wants my parents acknowledgement"

Jihyo: "Still missing something"

Tzuyu sighed, "Dahyun is the favorite child"

Chae: "Y/n was ignored and pushed aside"

Tzuyu: "She cried about, quite a few times. But begged us-"

Chae: "Like got on her knees and begged.."

Tzuyu: "Begged us to not tell you Dahyun"

Dahyun scoffed, "I'm one of the Only People that has supported her through her life, and I'm also always the last one to find out shit!"

Chae: "It's because of that support she can't tell you. She didn't want to see your happiness go down because she was hurt. She supported you along side your parents even if only you were the only one supporting back. She didn't hate you because you got all the attention. She loves you and to find out she was heartbroken or dying, you would've been crushed deep down inside. The light that always shines in your eyes...that would've been gone"

Dahyun saw Y/n walk out of her room, and she just started to storm over to her, which caused Y/n to back up into a wall.

Dahyun: "You tell everyone! Everyone but me!"

Y/n: "I-"

Dahyun: "I'm your sister! I don't care if you think that I will be sad or hurt. I don't give two fucks about it actually. I would've still done EVERYTHING to make sure you would be okay. Even if we couldn't do anything, I would've made sure we were together until the end. I would've made sure mom and dad saw the accomplishments you did. I would do everything for you!"

Y/n looked at Dahyun, tears filling her eyes. Dahyun covered her mouth, she's never yelled at Y/n before. Dahyun sighed backing up a little, "I'm sor-"

Y/n hugged Dahyun, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry"

Dahyun hugged Y/n back, "Is there anything else?"

Y/n shook her head, Dahyun took a deep breath, "But if I find out you kept another secret from me, I'm kicking your ass"

Y/n laughed a little, "I guess I'm okay then"

The next day, Y/n took her final and went to the company to join them, since they go out to eat for lunch...Free food

Jeong: "Hey bud"

Mina: "We playing Minecraft later?"

Y/n nodded, "Yeah, for sure"

Dahyun: "How was the final?"

Y/n shrugged, "It was okay I guess. I think I did good, but I kinda feel asleep mid study and during my final all I remember is singing at karaoke...which I've never gone to"

Momo and Sana looked at each other, "We're going to Karaoke!"

Dahyun sat next to Y/n, "I'm gonna ask you a question, and can you please answer it honestly"

Y/n nodded, "Yeah, if it's about me being sick, the doctor says I'm okay"

Dahyun shook her head, "Do you want to be in college? Like if you don't want to be, then you don't have to. Fuck what mom and dad say, I want you happy"

Y/n looked at Dahyun, "But I was supposed to be graduating, and I hoped they would come and cheer me on"

Dahyun sighed, "What if you do college, but online. You can stay with us, travel with us, join us in our schedules and we can all have fun, and on your free time, or when we're busy filming, take your class online"

Y/n nodded, "My college can do online, and I'll still be able to attend the graduation in person"

Dahyun: "See, you don't have to go to the school, you go at your own pace, faster than before, or taking your time. It's all okay, but just know, all of us will be at your graduation"

Y/n nodded, "Okay...after this upcoming semester, I'll change and finish college online"

Dahyun: "I don't know the details to how it works online, but we can look into it"

Y/n shook her head and laid her head down on Dahyun lap, "I already know it, I've thought about taking college online, but it was the only time mom knew what I was doing, she told me that I shouldn't take the fast route and actually do something for once and attend the college, so I did"

Dahyun rolled her eyes, "I just want to understand why they treat you like that. Forget them Y/n, you're family is here.

Y/n: "Yeah?"

Dahyun nodded, "You got the grandma Nayeon-"

Nayeon: "Hey!"

Dahyun: "Don't forget the maid who is scary if you leave a mess

Jeong: "Call me a maid again...I dare you Dahyun"

Dahyun laughed, Fine, Grandma Nayeon and Mom 2 Jeongyeon"

Jeong: "I'll take it"

Dahyun: "Sana and Momo are like the expensive aunts who spoil you to no end"

Sana: "It's cause we have taste Mo"

Momo: "Expensive taste"

Dahyun: "Then Jihyo is the real mom, but mom 1, she will beat your ass if you start to cause trouble...she's scary"

Jihyo shrugged, "You better remember that Y/n"

Dahyun: "Mina is either an emo older sister, or the sassy aunt....but she loves playing video games and isn't actually..emo"

Mina: "I don't know how to respond to that"

Dahyun: "You have me, who is your actually amazing older sister."

Y/n: "Next.."

Dahyun scoffed, "Well then, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are in their own category, they are the twins...but with you, all three of you can be like triplets, making trouble together, having your own handshake, and you're all really close"

Y/n laughed a little, "It's a big family"

Dahyun: "But we are one, so promise me one thing"

Y/n: "Yeah?"

Dahyun: "No matter what happens, please remember we will get through it together"

Y/n nodded, "Yeah, but don't worry, I should be here for the long run now"