.30

Y/n smiled when she saw them walk in with the stuffed Dragon that Tzuyu was carrying, "Couldn't forget him"

Y/n: "Yay, I missed him"

Jeongyeon pulled out some food, "We got you your favorite, we hope you like it"

Y/n: "I mean it is my favorite...thank you"

Nayeon and Momo helped Y/n sit up, and Mina fed her the food since she couldn't really move as much, "I love you Y/n"

Y/n smiled, "I love you too, thank you all. For being my family"

Sana nodded, "You'll be apart of our family, everyday"

Y/n continued eating, and looked back at Sana, "I'll be with you, don't worry"

They continued to talk until it was time to leave so Dahyun stayed the night while everyone else went home.

Y/n: "Dahyun, I'm scared"

Dahyun played with Y/n's hair, "I know, but we're here for you. Every step, every second, and it's your birthday tomorrow...we'll do something big for you."

Y/n looked over, "You are the best sister I could have. I love you"

They hugged for a bit and Y/n went to sleep, and when she woke up for the nurses it's like she could be seen getting worse by the second.

The morning arrived and Twice entered and Y/n was too weak to do anything, even speak.

They didn't have anything for her birthday yet, because they were gonna celebrate it a little later with a cake and pizza. Celebrate the day...

Jeongyeon held onto a picture Y/n asked to get for her, but Y/n couldn't hold onto it. She got up and showed Y/n, "I have your drawing"

Y/n slightly smiled, "Doc..give"

Jeongyeon nodded and sat down with the drawing, and Y/n's breathing can be seen slowly down just a bit, they all got worried. Surrounding her, she looked up and smiled.

They looked at her and simultaneously sang her Happy Birthday as she slightly laughed and smiled with tears in her eyes. "Thank..you"

She slightly held Mina's hand, "I love...you forever. Thank you...for staying"

Chaeyoung started to tear up, "Leaving isn't an option"

Y/n looked at Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo, "Thank you...you took care *struggled breath* of me...put up with me"

Nayeon started to cry, "We love you"

Jihyo: "Always"

Y/n slowly looked over at Sana and Momo, "...thank you. You..spoiled me. Love you"

Y/n slowly closed her eyes, and Sana put her hand in her leg, "We love to spoil you and enjoy our time with you"

Momo was too busy crying, and Y/n opened her eyes again and smiled, looking at Dahyun, "Thank you *longer struggled breath*....for support. I'm here"

Dahyun nodded but couldn't say anything due to crying, and last was the classmates, the couple. Y/n slightly smiled, "Don't..let any..one steal our hand..shake."

Tzu: "Never"

Y/n: "Triplets...class.mates...family..forever"

Chaeyoung was crying a little bit more, "Leaving isn't an option Kim Y/n!"

Y/n laughed a bit before coughing, "I guess leaving...became an option..."

She closed her eyes, and they just cried, Mina felt her hand slowly release and flat line before they all got kicked out of the room as nurses tried to revive Y/n for the next 10 minutes before calling it.

Doctor Kim walked out with the nurse and a note, he walked over before giving them a slight bow, "Im sorry, we tried...she didn't make it"

Jeongyeon gave the doctor the drawing and he looked at it with a sad smile, seeing the dragon, "I guess I don't need a stuffed animal"

The nurse handed Dahyun a note and they all left, after they signed the paperwork and they went back to the dorm.

All too dazed to do anything, but finally it was time to open the letter after hours of waiting, now deciding the next thing to do.

Hey guys I'm fine don't worry, but I told you I'd be back.

No seriously, I'm probably haunting you right now...Boo I'm a ghost. No more injections and no more medicine. IM FREE!

They all laughed, waiting for the mood to settle as Nayeon was busy on the phone, coming back into the room, "Let's go, Han River we go. Pizza and chicken is on the way, oh and so is the soda. We have a birthday to celebrate..."

Thank you for accepting me as your family, my parents pushed me away but you pulled me closer. I will always love you guys. No matter what.

They made it, set up the picnic, and talked a little bit as they waited for the food to arrive. But their managers came after about 5 minutes with a cake and balloons.

They took a group photo with dragon on top of the cake container, wearing a birthday hat. "Happy Birthday Y/n!"

Do me a favor, go to the river, eat pizza and chicken. Take photos, enjoy the soda. Share my story and spread awareness about my condition. Please

Also remember me and talk about my stupid moments or my best moments, I'll be there listening and laughing.

Dahyun: "I finally had a chance to go watch a soccer game and I guess she was so excited that I was there that she wasn't focused and the ball hit her dead straight in the face. I've never seen someone fall like a cartoon in real life. She was okay though"

They were eating the food, and the sun was setting, they set the extra plate, and took photos with the sunset behind them. Nothing better than that

Don't mourn my death, celebrate that I am free of the pain I was trapped in. And don't forget I'm always with you. No matter what

A dog ran up to them and a man was yelling for it to stop. It ran up to Twice and started eating off the extra plate they set out, but they didn't stop it. The man grabbed the dog, "I'm so sorry. I can pay for the food"

Momo: "It's okay, cute dog"

Man: "Yeah, she is a cute dog, I'm putting her up for for adoption. I can't afford a dog, but she almost ran from me"

Mina: "What's her name?"

Man: "Dragon, she's really feisty but also is very loving."

He let the dog down and Dragon ran up to them and started kissing them, Dahyun laughed, "What's this dark patch on her side?"

Man: "Her birthmark, that's what I call it"

Jeongyeon mumbled, "...It's the same side"

Sana: "She always loved dragons"

Chae: "She was right"

Tzu: "Can we adopt this dog from you?"

Dragon knocked down the stuffed dragon and laid down with it, wagging her tail happy.

Man: "Sure, thank you so much. Oh and one more fact, she's just turned 1. Her birthday is today"

Well since I'll always be with you. I guess Chae was right.

Leaving wasn't an option.

Thank you for reading. ✌🏼