Scenario (2)

The two women are now inside the condo. Leonor is in her car crying and drowning in tears. The world collapsed for her. But she wiped her tears and decided to call Therese. She wants to hear her voice. Her voice is Leonor's favorite. It gives comfort to her but now it just gives her pain. She knows that Therese will just going to lie to her. But she just wants to hear her excuses and lies. How can be a phone call be this painful.

Therese is making out with her other woman when she heard her phone rings.

*Phone rings*

"Oh my God it's Leonor!!i have to go Ayza"Therese said while Ayza is kissing her neck.

She was about to leave but Ayza held her by her wrist.

"Please stay, don't leave me".Ayza pleads.

"I want to but it's our anniversary and i just left her like that. So i have to go. The guilt is killing me" Therese said with a indescribable tone.

The phone stops from ringing,it's now a miss called. So Therese called Leonor back. And Leonor immediately answered. Holding her tears and sobs.

But she felt disgusted.

*Phone Call*

"Hello Pangga?" Therese said but Ayza's moan and sounds can still be heard by Leonor on the other line.

Therese gave the woman a deadly stare signaling her to behave and wait.

Fuck Therese!How could you call me with our endearment. And that sound shit! fuck you Ayza!

Leonor cursed in her mind. But she have to maintain her stoic voice. So she respond.

"Hello ga?" respond trying so hard to calm herself down. Covering her mouth so her sobs cannot be heard in the other line.

"Asan ka ga?" She added.

"Ahh.. n..nasa friend ko nga ga. I'm so sorry anniversary natin tas wala ako. sana di ka galit?. I will explain pag uwi ko". Risa said.

Leonor is so mad right now that Therese is lying, cheating. Pero gaano na katagal, yun ang gusto nyang malaman.She just wants to knock on Ayza's condo and slap them endlessly.

"Okay bye." Leonor said ending the call.

Therese in the other hand is being kissed by Ayza.

She can't resist that's why she hates herself for being like this. It only started with a simple kiss. Then weeks, months and a year passed by. Her cheating continued. Because she can't resist the temptation. She really fucked up.She is certain that once Leonor found the truth, she will leave her. But everytime she is with Ayza..making out with each other, she can't think straight and ends up falling into temptations.

     ___________________________________

Leonor decided to just go home, figuring how can her wife do this to her. It's their 7th anniversary.

How long Therese? Gaano mo na ako katagal na ginagago?

She shouted loudly inside her car. She's full of questions, one of this is.

Hindi ba ako enough?

She is so disappointed, full of ineffable emotions. She continued to drive leaving her wife with her other woman.

On her way home, she almost hit the road sign.Yes, she almost had an accident. Gladly her car wasn't damaged and she's okay because of the seatbelt.

She ignored it and drive again.She just wanted to die at that very moment anyway.

After minutes she is now inside the house. She can't even believe that she got there alive. She opened the refrigerator to get some beer. But decided not to. She just think and think about everything. She cried so hard that right now the tears stop to flown.

"I love you so much pangga that it hurts so much." She murmured and sits firmly at the edge of the bed. After some thinking she said.

"Fine Therese,i will give you a week to admit it all. A week and we're done".

Hindi ko kayang makatabi ka sa pagtulog knowing na galing ka sa kama ng babae mo

She felt so betrayed. Nandidiri sya. All the mix emotions were there.

She laid down and wait if Therese will come back. She cannot seemed to imagine that it will happened to her.

     __________________________________

It's now 11:15 pm.
She heard the door slowly opens. It's Therese.

May balak ka pa palang umuwi.

She saw Leonor sleeping, well she thought she is. But Leonor is awaked. Awaked by all the lies in her that she caused her.

Therese still have hickeys all over her chest. She just covered it up with her clothes.

She walked towards her. Leonor closed her eyes pretending to be asleep. She leaned to gave Leonor a kiss but before she could do that Leonor opened her eyes and sits to avoid her.

"Andito kana pala" Leonor said in a cold tone.

"Ga sorry talaga need n'ya talaga ako".

"Need ka nino?"Leonor asked. And Therese became all blanked.

"Ni a..te, ate Karen" She lied.

"Aahhh.."

"Let me explain ga. ".

Leonor looked at Therese eyes while hearing her excuses and lies.

-

"So ayun need nya ako kase nga may sakit sya."She ended her explanation.

Hinayaan kitang magpaliwanag kahit alam kong kasinungalingan lang ang ibibigay mo sa akin.

"Okay Tulog na lang tayo. Maaga ako bukas sa trabaho.Wag mo na ako antayin sa gabi baka malate din ako".

Leonor said as she laid her self down at the edge of the bed.

The atmosphere was so cold, with the dim light adding the tension between them. It feels like there's no one breathing and it's just a room. The silence is making Therese heart pound so fast.

Leonor was laying at the edge of the bed. Making the bed looks so big to Therese. 

"Goodnight Ga". After she heard no response she just laid herself down.

Why is she acting like this? Does she know already?

Therese felt nervous, her whole body froze and she was trembling. Ngayon lang naging ganito si Leonor.

Calm down Therese..you're just guilty because you ruined everything. There's no way that Leonor will know.

Therese thought, convincing her self.

One week Therese. one week.

Leonor said in her mind with a heavy heart. As she closed her eyes that has been tired of crying.

Lies can be a weapon, a deadly one.