Tinatangi

"Hindi ka pa out nak diba?" Pag tanong ng mama ni ana.

Leonor, but Ana Therese calls her Leni, is now at her nililigawan's  house. Ana's family knows her and loves her like she's one of them. She's pretty, smart and kind so she's easy to be love by everyone around her.

"Actually opo, plano ko nga po sana na di ako mag a-out ever, but she came and i want us private and in peace but." She smiled before continuing.

"But, i don't want us secret, ayaw ko pong tinatanggi s'ya, other people can think whatever they want, pero ako po, proud ako kase yang anak n'yo po." At tumingin muna sya kay ana.

"Kase yang anak n'yo po hindi dapat itinatanggi, itinatangi po dapat."

Her ate's and cousins chants and shouts to express their kilig. On the other hand ana is blushing and trying so hard to not release a loud shout.

Hinawakan ni Leonor ang kamay nito at pinisil ng bahagya.

"Ay s'ya sige ang lalandi n'yo punta muna ako sa kusina." Ang sabi ng mama ni Ana bago pumunta sa kusina.

"Open it love, yang box." While pointing at the box besides the bouquet.

Ana then opened it and it revealed the elegant ring.

"Oh my! love you don't have to!"

"Yes but i want to." Sabay ngiti kay ana.

"Akin na ako magsusuot sa'yo."

Leonor gets the ring out of the box then slowly sliding it on Ana's finger.

"Yieee parang kinakasal na sila ouyyy." Pag sigaw ng  mga kasama nila sa bahay.

Di naman maitago ang ngiti sa mga mukha ng dalawa.

"Sugar mommy!" One of them shouts and they all laugh.

-

"Ga, sorry na ga.." Leonor approached the busy Ana and puts one cup cake on her Ana's table.

Still Ana is focused on her works not even paying the latter a glance.

Leonor pouted and placed her hand on Ana's shoulder but Ana shrugged it off.

She took a bite of the cup cake then focused again on the papers.

Leonor can't take it anymore. She pokes Ana's side and when she looked at her back where Leonor is, she kissed her then laughed.

"Leni!!Tingnan mo ka! Nagnakaw ka pa ng halik." Iritang sabi ni Ana.

"Pag ako gumanti sa'yo." She added but in whisper.

"Ano yun?" Leonor asked while smiling or was it smirking?

"Wala sabi ko bahala ka d'yan, tse!" She rolled her eyes on the naughty woman sitting in front of her.

Leonor is about to reach for her cup cake but Ana is fast though her eyes are focused on the papers, she immediately hit Leonor's hand.

"That's my cupcake! Don't you dare Leni ah."

"Oo na, ayoko na pala ng cup cake, cookie na pala gusto ko." Then she smirked.

Ana looked at her with a deadly stare.

"Oo na po asawa ko, tama na po ako, tama ka na nga Leonor." Leni said with giggles.

"Ewan ko sa'yo Leni." Then she laughed once again. She really loves how Ana gets irritated and angry but cute at the same time. She thinks she's as cute as an angry kitten.

And why is Ana mad? Because Leonor forgot to kiss her before going to work.

__

"Asawa ano gusto mong kainin?" It's Sunday and it's now lunch time.

"Gusto ko mag luto tayo." Ana then encircled her slender arms around Leonor's neck.

"Ano naman lulutuin natin asawa ko?" She puts her both hands on Ana's waist.

Asawa ko oh how Ana loves hearing that from her wife.

She met her Leni online and make ligawan there and since Philippines is both their home. They have been able to meet each other personally.

19 years. 19 years of being married, and yet, still in love.

"Adobo na maanghang please." Ana smiled then planted small kisses on Leonor's face. She couldn't help it, so she continued to kiss her.

"Nag lilihi ka ba?" The short woman asked but more on tease.

"Leni!!!"

"Maaa ang ingay n'yo po, iww ang landi n'yo po!"

The two women laughed while looking at their daughter with a disgust face.

"Ang arte arte naman, halika nga dito." Leonor said while opening her arms wide signaling her daughter to come and hug them.

The girl ran towards them and gave them her warmest hug.

"Love you Therese ko at Lascia ko."

_

"Say ahhhh." Ana while holding a piece of chips for Leonor.

"Ahhhhh." The other one opened her mouth wide and then Ana giggles.

"Ok, heto na ang airplane woooo." And then it landed.

"Ano ba tinitingnan mo d'yan Leonor?  Mga sexy na babae noh?"

"Nakakatakot naman yung Leonor mo mahal, yung mga bata kase na nasa gilid nag-tatayo ng sand castle." She pointed the adorable kids playing and building sand castles.

They're at the beach now, just relaxing and enjoying each other's presence.

"Ohh aww how cute, dati ganyan din yung baby natin kaso malaki na." Ana said not removing her eyes from the children.

"Malaki na nga eh, gawa tayo ng bago?" Leonor smirked and Ana's eyes widen while shifting her eyes to Leonor. She hit the latter's arm while giving her a deadly stare.

"Ikaw Leni umayos ka ah, napaka ano talaga neto."

She bowed her head.

"H-hindi pa nag sawa."

She managed to say it low but Leonor still heard it.

"Ah di pa pala nag sawa ah, halika nga!" She carried Ana like a baby that made Ana giggles and then she run with Ana on her strong arms.  Ana still wonder of how strong her little Leni is. Don't judge a person by its height.

__

"Leni mahal, do you believe in forever?" Ana asked while they're cuddling on a rainy day.

"Random ah, pero oo, siguro kase andito ka, you're my forever. And! kahit walang forever dito sa mundo, my love for you will remain forever and i will love you forever until our last seconds."

Leonor the woman that you are.

"I love you so much, sino mag aakala, dating ka chat ko lang noon, asawa ko na ngayon at nanay pa ng anak ko." Ana said while almost crying.

"I love you too asawa ko, now let's sleep." And she kissed Ana's forehead while the latter hug her like there's no tomorrow.

Love, oh love.

Sometimes you just need a warm hug on a cold rainy day.