Confrontation and goodbye(Scenario 5)

It's past working hours but Leonor stayed for another hour in her office. She doesn't want to go home. Knowing it's not her home anymore. Knowing that she'll have to leave that home.

Tahanan ngunit Hindi na muli matatahanan ng mga luhang patuloy na dumadaloy.

She stood up, but her feet tells her don't walk.

But she have to, she have to put an end to this madness. Her head is full with heavy thoughts, heavy as rock. So full that it can explode in any moment.

She moved her one foot first, then the other one and then the other one again. And in one blink....

She's already in front of her condo facing the door, having second thoughts.

Will she open it or not?

She continued to stare blankly.

Its hard to open you.

Suddenly, her phone vibrates inside her pocket, that's when her thoughts came back to reality. She opened her phone. Ate Lei is calling.

"Ate?" she said.

"Leonor are you okay? You sure you don't want me to accompany you?" Lei asked with a worried voice.

"I'm not okay ate, but i have to. I can do this for me and for us.Thanks sa concern." She respond softly.

"Okay okay see you later."

The phone call ended. And now it's her again facing the door.

Will she open it or not?

She took a deep breath before hesitantly opening the door.

Sigh, sigh, sigh.

You can see on her face that she cried hardly. But then again, she remained calm so she can face whatever it is that's waiting for her.

She is inside now. She saw Therese at the sofa looking at her.

She cried too.

Leonor sat on the chair that is in front of the latter.

"Ga." Therese called.

"Leonor." She called again.

She looked at her poor wife, she can see it in her eyes that the woman is fighting the tears and now suffering.
She knew it is the last time that she would see her ethereal beauty.

"Therese." Finally Leonor spoke.

The first word that came out of her mouth ever since she entered the room full of why's and what if's. Her name, one word yet so heavy, so heavy to say.

Paborito ko ang ngalan mo, pero kay bigat nang sabihin, kay bigat pakawalan ng hininga.

A minute passed and no one dared to speak. It's just them, the room and the dim light that is placed on the side table. The cold room, the feels and the aura is adding to the tension between them. It's so quiet that the room is filled with scary silence.

Another minute.....

"Therese." she broke the silence. She called her again, this time with more conviction—as if begging her to say it already.

Their eyes staring at each other. It felt like there's fire running through their veins.

"Gaano na katagal?" Leonor asked in a very cold tone.

But Therese is not so surprised. But she didn't expect that. She didn't expect that Leonor will asked that question first. But she have to answer. It's now or never.