My Unconditional love

Fictional at hindi totoo!.

It was a sunny afternoon. The staff are inside the building just waiting for their guest to be interviewed.

Minutes after, a loud stamp of heels can be heard.

When the door opens it revealed a woman in pink suits.

Every body clapped and bowed to show their respect. The woman smiled to them and greet them hello's and how are you.

-

"Okay! 3,2,1."

"Hi everyone today we have here the woman of excellence and one of the top businesses woman in the country. No other than, Madam Eleona Gerona."

The camera shifts from the host to the woman who wears the brightest smile.

"Magandang tanghali po and thank you for having me here."

"It's an honor po ma'am."

After the introductions..

"Shall i start asking?." The host added.

"Oh yes sure." Then she smiled again with her dimples flashed.

"How do you achieve all this? Because of course as a business woman madami pong struggles at problema na dumarating."

"Uhmm.. oo nga eh madami ngang problema." She said jokely that earned laugh from the staff backstage.

"Tamang pamamahala lang at strategies talaga tsaka kay Lord talaga eh, sa kaniya ako kumakapit kaya naabot ko kung anong meron ako ngayon."

"Yes naman po hehe. My second question is, anong mga problema po kinaharap mo? o yung pinaka malaking problema po na kinaharap mo."

"Ay wow naman." She laughs once again before continuing.

"Nong nawala yung taong pinag aalayan ko ng lahat ng tagumpay na ito." Her eyes suddenly showed sadness.

"I'm sorry for that ma'am, pero.. is it okay if i asked about your love life?"

"Oh yes of course."

"Okay then, ang isang Eleona Gerona po ba ay pumapag ibig na?."

"Yes, lagi naman." She shortly answered.

"Kwentuhan mo po kami please." The host says, so invested for the woman to share the tanong ng bayan.

"She was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"So she's a she po pala."

"Ah... yes, di ako nahihiyang ipagmalaki yun."

"Tell us more please."

"Okay..so we've been together for eight years since my college days. She's so beautiful talaga kaya in love na in love ako eh." Atsaka uli sya tumawa ng bahagya.

"Oh so she's your first love?"

"She is, my first love and my unconditional love."

"Nakakakilig naman, more po." The host laugh as well.

"Sa totoo lang di ko naman pangarap itong malaking buhay na mayroon ako ngayon, gusto lang namin tahimik,masaya at simple. Pero nagbago ang lahat nong." She stopped.

"Ma'am, okay lang po kahit wag nyo na po i share."

"It's okay, nagbago ang lahat when she was diagnosed by stage three cancer. It was the toughest, i thought mamamatay ako nong time na, na.. she passed away. Kase nandon ako sa hospital, hawak ko kamay n'ya bago sya malagutan ng hininga. I was devastated, i was angry sa lahat. Wala akong magawa. Kase nilaban naman namin, di nga lang kami nanalo." Her left eye dropped a tear on the last word.

"I'm so sorry ma'am for that." Is all the host can say.

"Ano ka ba okay lang." She managed to say it with a laugh at the end.

"What kind of woman is she ma'am?"

"Kagaya nga ng sabi ko, she's the most beautiful for me. She is caring, she is smart, mapagmahal syempre.
And yeah, she's all that you could asked for. She's wonderful."

"I can see that you're in love ma'am, ano po ba pakiramdam ng in love?"

"Good question. Ano kase eh, when you're in love you cannot express it into words pero i will put it like this. When she touches me, i felt butterflies. When she kisses me, i felt my world stops. When i saw her smile, i can't see other things but her. And when she needs me, nag aalala ako. At nong iniwan nya ako, gumuho yung mundo ko. Siguro ganyan pag in love. Lahat nang yan, kahit masama pang pakiramdam,pag in love ka, mararamdaman mo talaga yan."

The sincerity on her voice is enough for you to believe that the woman she was talking about is wonderful like what she said. And that—that woman is her world that made it stopped when she died.

"Ang ganda naman ma'am, masarap po ba sa pakiramdam ang ma in love?"

"Bakit parang love story ko ata pag uusapan natin dito." She laugh once again but her eyes looks sad, eyes of longing i guess.

"Masarap sa pakiramdam,oo, yun na ata yung pinaka magical na mararamdaman mo pag in love ka, lalo na sa tamang tao."

"Sorry ma'am naiiyak ako eh hahaha." Pag tawa ng mahina ng host.

"Ay sorry naman." Pag tawa rin nya.

"Ilang taon na po since she died?"

"It's been 21 years na."

"Oh my God, that long! and yet you're still in love with her."

"Oo, di na mawawala yun, sa kaniya lang ako eh. Kase gaya ng sabi ko, she's my unconditional love."

"Di ka po ba nag hanap ng bagong mamahalin?"

"Nako hindi na baka multuhin ako hahaha joke! Hindi na kase wala naman papantay sa kaniya, tsaka di na ako magmamahal uli kung hindi lang naman s'ya."

"Awww.. madam ano ba nakaka touch!" The host is now holding a tissue to wipe his tears.

                --------------------------

Indeed she never fall in love again. She died with her family but not with her new love, because her love for Therese is enough to last for a lifetime.

Inilibing siya katabi ni Therese, ang nag iisa nyang minahal.

Lahat ng mga ari arian nya ay naiwan sa pamilya nya at ang iba ay ibinigay sa foundations.

Maybe they're together now, happy and in peace.

Sinundan niya na ang mahal niya na kay tagal nyang minahal at hiniling na makasamang muli.

Love is the most beautiful thing that can happen to you, it hurts, yes. But it's still beautiful.

Therese her unconditional love.