Missing you

It's 2am in the morning. The weather is gloomy causing to rain very hard.

Leni is in her cold bedroom,cozy bed and a pillow to snuggle with. The only source of light is the dim light that is coming from her side table and her phone which is she's using now.

2 am and she's still up. On her phone so focus. You may think that in this kind of time...she's just watching kdrama,reading fictional story or watching movies like others do. But no.

She's celebrating their 3rd anniversary. Risa her wife and her have been married for 3 years now. They are in a relationship for 5 years.

She's scrolling through her phone gallery. Tears are flowing from her beautiful eyes. Sobs can be heard and the rain is crying with her like it's telling that she's not alone. That the rain will cry with her.

But she hates it. The weather, because it's also the same...

So many to celebrate but this one. She wishes not to. Today is also her wife's 2nd Death Anniversary.

While Leni scrolls through her phone, she felt like the other half of her have been taken away from her. Which is true. Her Risa is gone. Her soul is gone. Her happiness is gone.

Scrolling through her photos. Her tears keeps on flowing.

She can see a lot. Her photos with her when they got married. When they travelled outside the country. When she took a stolen shot of hers which is sometimes funny and sometimes so beautiful yet so unfair because it's supposed to be stolen.

She bitterly laughs.

She also viewing their photos when they're on their first date. The coffee date she will never forget.

She smiled.

After hours of scrolling through her photo gallery. She is now scrolling through their dm's and sweet messages exchange.

From the first message, which she's the first one to initiate. And to the last one message of their dm's.

She cried louder.

She knew she would only torture herself by doing this. But what else can she do?It's the only way she will remember all the things Risa and her shared when she's still alive.

The only way she can be with the love of her life.

I miss you she mumbles.

She is now scrolling through her Twitter.
She laugh softly while reading her bardagulan with Risa and their friends.

She missed those times.

While scrolling she saw Risa's tweet when they're on Pride month celebration. They look so happy. Their eyes so pure. Their smile reflecting the happiness they felt.

She cried . "Pangga".

While scrolling she saw the news article that made her heart shutter even more.
It's the day of Risa's car accident.
It's also today.

-

Flashback

2 years ago.

The weather is bad and it's pouring so hard. Road slippery, thunder and lightning can also be heard and seen.

"Ga, Risa? Asan kana nakita ko sa balita napaka lakas ng ulan! Asan ka na ba?" Leni worriedly uttered on their phone call.

"Nag dadrive pa ako Ga. Dala ko na food natin for our movie night." Risa responds.