Can you see me?

TW:trauma, accident.

They're singing in the car while Risa's hand rested on Leni's thigh as Leni drove.

They're out for their usual date night after a long day at work.

"Ga kamusta trabaho?" Just a usual question from Leni, she always asked Risa first about that question. And somehow they got used to it.

"Okay naman ito napakadaming trabaho para sa bansa pero kakayanin naman." Then she smiled and patted Leni's thigh softly.

"Ikaw kamusta ga?Busy ang AB ngayon ah, you're still my hardworking president." Risa said making Leni shows her dimple.

"Ayos lang ako lalo't nandito ka." She jokingly answered the latter's question while her eyes are still focused on the road.

-

They are near to the booked restaurant when they got almost hit by a fish truck. Leni immediately held her grip to the stirring wheel tighter then she turned to the left side of the road but unfortunately they hit a wall of big rock when they tried to avoid the truck.

Minutes past and Leni gain her consciousness.

She looked at Risa then she forgot about herself in sight of Risa bleeding and unconscious.

She carried her from the car then she used her full strength to walked to the road while carrying her unconscious girlfriend.

"Tulong! Tulong! tulungan n'yo ako parang awa nyo na!"

After 5 minutes of walking she saw an old couple riding a motorcycle. She asked for help and the two kind samaritans helped her without hesitation.

"Dalhin n'yo po si Risa sa hospital parang awa n'yo po." She said while crying and placing Risa to the middle of the two elders.

"Pero paano ka po Atty?" The woman asked her.

"Okay po ako, si Risa po yung unahin nyo."

The woman nodded then the motorcycle starts to move away from her. She cried and cried until she felt dizzy. She sat down at the side of the road while her clothes are soaked with blood.

"Ahh--sakkit." She held her head then all went black .

Former Vice President Leni Robredo and Senator Risa Hontiveros .

The former Vice President is nowhere to be found.

The senator is safe but where's Atty. Leni?.

That kinds of articles broke the social media as soon as they knew about the accident.

But where is Leni? Where is she?

"Leni where are you?Pangga."

Risa just got discharged from the hospital. She's with her children and Leni's children praying that they will find her soon. That she's safe and alive.

She have to be alive or else Risa would choose to be dead rather than being alive without her by her side.

-

"It's been 2 years mama, we did everything we can till now just to find you. Tita Ris and us won't stop until we found you. Pero please mama magpakita kana. Nakakapagod rin mag antay at maghanap. Pero i can feel it na you're still here and you're still alive. Wala ka sa accident area so alam kong buhay kapa. Please umuwi kana. We need you and the Philippines still needs you." Aika her eldest prayed once again.

"Mama di ka pa ba napapagod?"  Sinta, Risa's youngest asked her while handling her the tissue paper to wipe her tears.

"Hindi ako pwedeng mapagod anak, lalong-lalo na at alam ko na buhay pa s'ya, na babalik sya."