False Awakening

TW: car accident, trauma, nightmares, angst. Please don't read if uncomfortable. Fake ito lahat ah:).

Leni and Risa are so excited. Today is gonna be the happiest day in their lives. After a long fight they are finally getting married. After those struggles that have been blocking them to be together, and all those nights that they spent just to cry for each other longings is now over.

The day is so perfect even the weather. Nothing could possibly ruin this day right?

Risa looks so beautiful on her simple dress. Simple yet so stunning. She also wore the necklace that Leni gave to her as her wedding gift. It matches the dress perfectly. She is also wearing a simple make up, but the word beautiful is just an understatement to describe her.

Ano kayang itsura nya?For sure sobrang ganda. Nenenerbyos din ba sya?. Risa said inside her head.

She's as nervous as ever. But chose to just smile and shrugged all the over thinking's.

Her soon to be wife Leni is also wearing a white with a little touch of pink dress that suits her beautifully. She wore the watch that Risa gave as her wedding gift. She looks so unreal. She also felt the nervousness and her hand became cold. But like Risa, she decided to just smile it off. No one can ruin this special day.

For sure ang ganda ni Risa mamaya. Nenenerbyos din ba sya? Ay no kay Risa Hontiveros walang nerbyos. Leni thought and laugh softly after remembering Risa's campaign jingle.

-

"Ate are you ready?" Pia asked while holding her ate's hand.

"Oo,kinakabahan lang ng kunti". Risa replied that makes Pia giggles.

"It's normal ate. Just enjoy this day and be positive. For sure ate Leni is nervous too." She said tightening her hold on Risa's hand.

"Siguro nga, pero tama need ko kumalma."

"Oo kay Risa Hontiveros walang nerbyos." Pia said and Risa playfully smacked her arms.

Leni's POV

I was just sitting pretty here in front of the mirror looking at myself to make sure if i looks good when someone knocks on the door.

"Pasok." I said

When the door opens it reveal Lei, Chel and Anthony. They're smiling widely.

"Oh bakla pak! Ang ganda ganda mo naman." Lei said while she sits on the chair besides me.

"Hoy line ko yan ah!" I said while rolling my eyeballs.

"Bakit kayo nandito pumunta na kayo sa simbahan baka ma traffic pa kayo." I said turning my gaze to Anthony and Chel.

"Wala tiningnan lang namin kung dipa nanginginig tuhod mo." Chel said while giggling and i threw him the hair brush while rolling my eyeballs again.

"Oh baka mamaya pa manginginig?" He added and we all laugh, hanep talaga oh haha.

"Wag ka kabahan aalis na rin kami. Chineck kalang talaga namin." Anthony said while walking to the door.

"Hali na kayo babye na Leni see you latur aligatuurr." He added and i laughed.

"Bye" The three of them said before leaving the room.

-

Leni is now inside the car. It will drive her to her destination. She released a sigh and checked her phone if Risa texted her.