Scenario (3)

The next morning, Leonor woke up early around 4:30 am. Therese was still sleeping and she didn't wake her up. She prepared and left immediately. She couldn't bare to stare properly at the face that she was looking for everyday when she woke up in the morning, tapos ngayon parang ayaw niya na lang makita.

Leonor grabbed her coffee, then went straight to work.

At her office she was still thinking, bothered and even shaking. She just wanted to take a break from work and from everything because she has no energy to do anything. But she is needed there. So she can't do anything but to tolerate the unbearable pain.

She's also thinking of how she can make her wife admits her doings in a week.

      ----------------------------------------

It's now 7:30 in the morning. Therese woke up and Leonor already left. She remembered that Leonor told her that she will go to work early and will come home late. She brushed her hair harshly, because she can feel it. Leonor knows. Even if she denied it to her self. She can feel that Leonor already know. So she grabbed her phone and texted her.

"Ga morning,wag ka papagutom,ingat sa pag uwi. Luv you!💜".

Leonor received the text but she didn't respond to it. Instead she just add an emoji reaction to it.

Kapal ng mukha, parang walang nangyari ah.

Guilty si Therese. Her mind can collapse any second now.

"ANG TANGA MO THERESE!!" is the only thing she can say while walking back and forth.

Paano umabot sa ganito?Ang tanga ko!

She stopped when she heard her phone beeps.

She thought it's Leonor but it's Ayza.

She became more frustrated. Ayza wants to meet her at her favorite restaurant. And of course Therese said yes so she can talk about the situation between her and Leonor. She also wants to stop this fucking cheating between her and Ayza.

She can't do this anymore. Seeing Leonor's eyes with no spark of life is killing her. She doesn't even know how she ends up cheating to her when she truly loves Leonor,her wife.

_

It's lunch and Leonor is tricking herself to be busy on the papers infront of her to get her problems out of her mind. But unfortunately it didn't work at all. She sighed deeply and puts her elbow on the table intertwining her fingers. She closed her eyes. After a minute she heard a knock from the door.

"Yes?" She said looking at the door wondering who it is.

"Ay ma'am may bisita po kayo."her assistant said.

"Papasukin mo." She forced a little smile.

The person entered her office and as soon as she saw her visitor, she run towards her and gave her a hug. It was ate Lei her very best friend and her very own ate.

"Ate Lei!!" She said while her eyes are forming tears that can drop any second now.

"Leon ko why are you crying?". Lei asked worriedly.

"Di ka ba masaya na nadito ako?".She added.

"H-hindi yun ate, i just really need you right now. I don't know what to do anymore!! I think i'm gonna be crazy." Leonor cried.

"Okay sit down okay?Ate is here na" Lei said while holding her trembling hand to comfort her.

"Do you want to drink Leonor?" She asked.

"Yes, i can't take this anymore" The devasted woman respond.

"You can tell me everything when we are at my place na.Yes sa house ko na lang. Kase sa lagay mo na yan baka kung ano pa mangyare sayo." Lei said ending with a deep sigh.