Till my heartaches end

"Miss Risa totoo po ba ang bali-balita na may tagong relasyon kayo ng kapwa mo aktres na si miss Isidro?"

The interview goes on with a lot of questions coming from the press. One of the question that the people have been wanting to ask is the allegedly relationship of Risa with that one actress from the same network.

"Wala po, we are friends and nothing more na." She immediately answered with a smile.

"Totoo ba ma'am, di mo po dine-deny?" The people inside the big room laughed and Risa just gave them a sincere smile.

"Ganto kase yun.. Maniwala man kayo o sa hindi, mahirap itanggi ang taong mahal mo kase masakit yun for the both of you. And tinanggi ko yung tanong mo. That means wala talaga, hay nako we're just friends."

"Ahhhhhhh.." Filled the room. The crowd was amused by her answer.

"Oo nga naman po, okay next question. Single ka po ba?bakit." Nagtawanan ang lahat sa reaksyon ni Risa.

"Ay pang miss Universe, okay.. umm single ako."

A moment of silence.

"Oh bakit??" She asked confused.

"Ma'am sa ganda mo pong yan wala talaga?kahit manliligaw?"

"May nanliligaw kaso ayaw ko muna, self care muna tayo haha."

"Oh mga nanonood ahh..wala daw pong balak mag jowa si madam wag na kayo magtangka." Laughter filled the room again.

"Okay next question...."

_

"Ma'am this is our second interview, the last was 7 months ago but I'm going to ask you again this question. Single ka po ba?" Another interview for Risa, and here we go again with that question.

"Ouuyyyy." Pag sigaw ng mga press. The anticipation on their faces were visible.

"Ahmm may nagpapasaya na sakin."
She then smiled shyly.

All were shocked by the sudden confession, wait not so sudden.

"OMYGOD!si atty. Leni po ba?"

No one saw it coming, not even Risa.

"Ahmm mabait na tao si L..leni."

She had to look down because her cheeks were heating up.

"Hmm..so di mo po dene-deny??"

Risa smiled at them first before answering, she took a deep breath..

"Hindi." She answered quickly and all the people including the host of the program almost die of laughter and suppressed screams because of too much kilig.

"Oh my god oh my god! sandali lang naman madam." The host jumped in happiness. Maybe she's one of those people na shinishinip silang dalawa. A fan girl in the house.

Risa face palmed. She's so red definitely.

After that, she broke the social media. All the news and articles had their names on it.

_

5 years later

"Your final words ma'am, bago ka po umalis sa network, any messages for..I'm sorry.". The host just bowed his head.

"It's okay, umm. Sa isang taong mahal na mahal ko, sana malaya ka dyan, sana masaya ka, mahal na mahal kita. Paramdam ka naman sa akin pangga." Maluha luha n'yang sabi.

After that interview, she broke down in one of the cubicles. She hugged herself, and let herself cry on the cold floor. Her sobs cannot be suppress. She can't, because it hurts a lot. She punched her chest so many times.

"Ang sakit na mahal, uwi kana please." She pleads like someone is listening to her.

"I can't seem to carry all of this with me, alone. Please come home."

_

Dear My bravest attorney...

And i pray that you would stay.

And then you're gone.

And oh so far away.

I was afraid this time would come.

Dati pinapanood ko lang mga hearings mo, and remember nong nag confess ako sa isang program na girlfriend kita? I was so happy that finally! finally napagsigawan ko na sa buong mundo na ikaw ang mahal ko, well mahina lang pala haha, sobrang hiya kase ako.

But how come our love can't always have sunshine and rainbows?.

I wasn't prepared to face this kind of hurting from within.

We said our vows with  the view of the ocean;the cameras that is connected all over the world and in front of the people that witnessed our love and tears.
You promised that you will never leave me alone here, sabi mo lalaban ka diba?

I have learned to live my life beside you.

Bakit mo ako pinrotektahan? dapat ako yang and'yan sa itaas. O bakit di mo ako sinama? Alam mo namang 'di ko kaya pag wala ka. Ikaw yung buhay ko mahal. Paano na ako ngayong wala ka? It's only been four years since we got married and it's never enough, it will never be enough.

Maybe I'll just dream of you tonight,and if into my dreams you'll come and touch me once again.

Tutulog na naman ako Leni ko, kaso dinadalaw na naman ako ng lungkot, naaawa na ako sa sarili ko. Pakiramdam ko di ko na kaya, kase sinanay mo akong andyan ka sa tabi ko lagi, handang umalalay at sumuporta. Paano na ako mahal?Naiwan ako mag isa nong pumunta ka d'yan sa lugar na di ko kayang puntahan. Makikita pa ba uli kita? Miss na miss na kita. Mahal ko... sobrang sakit na.

Millions of pictures are spread all over the world, millions of people are watching us, but there are still lots of things that they don't know about us. You clapped whenever you'll see me in the television, kahit sa commercial lang. You're there during my up and downs. How am i able to live? you're my constant and my other half.

It is true indeed, you can live without the most important thing in your life, it's manageable, but you can never be happy.

Remember that cistus flower?The one we bought, you told me it's pretty although madaming sekreto sa likod nito, and i was shocked by the time na nalaman ko ang kahulugan nito. Sobrang lungkot ko na.

I'll just keep on dreaming till my heart aches end.

-Risa.