Kimchi

They are having their dinner since Leni's teachers came over to have an unexpectedly sleep over because one of the big trees blocked their way because of heavy rains and that tree is way too old so it's one of the reasons why it fell.

Moans and shouts can be hear in their room, well Leni's room.

Risa is kissing Leni's chest when a notification pops up on her phone. She gasped and looked into Risa with surprised eyes.

"Oh my god pupunta raw sina ma'am."

They immediately get up and prepared the guest room.

They just cooked korean meals because they have so many stocks and equipment so they decided why not.The teachers loved it too.

"Ano name mo anak? ngayon lang kita nakita dito sa bahay ni Leni."

Risa looked at Leni first before answering and Leni gave her a smile to remind her that she don't have to be nervous.

"Ah, Risa po ma'am."

"Pinsan ka ba ni Leni?"

With that, Leni almost choke.

"Okay ka lang ba?" The teacher that asked Risa asks her too if she was okay. Risa almost laugh but she controlled it.

Thankfully.

"Ah eh okay lang po, roommate ko po yan si Risa."

Yes, roommate hehe.

They continued eating and conversing until..

"Ris pa abot nga n'yang kimchi." Leni points to the kimchi that is placed too far from her and she can't reach it with her cute arms.

Instead of taking the whole kimchi, Risa just picked a small amount of it with her chopsticks and puts it on Leni's bowl.

"Ih.. bakit ang unti, nakakabitin ka naman."

Risa choked her food and she cough continuously. Leni just smirked. They both know what that means. Because if their teacher didn't come, they are probably eating a different dinner right now.

After Risa recover from that coughing her face formed a smirk.

"Ay sorry, don't worry I'll make you satisfied."

Leni stopped from her munching and looked at the latter's face, her smirk is still on it. Leni is blushing tomato, not because of the hotness of the food but because of embarrassment that both of them only knows about.

Leni shifts her eyes on her MAPEH teacher.

She gulped, her teacher is looking at her like she is questioning her identity.

She just smiled at her and the teacher continues to converse with the other's.

Leni gave Risa a 'makuha ka sa tingin' look.

After that dinner, her teacher became suspicious of the two.

"Oh bakit abot langit ngiti mo Leni?" Her Ma'am asked while smiling.

"Ah wala po memes lang sa fb hehe."

"Weh?" Her ma'am asked, like she's not convinced of Leni's excuse.

"Oo nga po ma'am." Leni said trying to be calm because of nervousness.

"Okay sabi mo eh."

Then she sighed in relief.

_ _

"Hiwalay na ba kayo?" Her Ma'am asked after noticing that Leni is sad these past few days, she looks so devastated.

"Ma..aam?bakit.p..pano?"

"Alam ko namang bading ka joke, i know na girlfriend mo si Risa." And she tapped Leni's shoulder.

"Bading ka din po ba, kaya mo alam?" They laughed in unison.

"No, ikaw talaga, but i can tell by the way you looked at her, in love ka."

"Paano po ba ako tumingin sa kanya?"

"Umm..ganto.. You looked at her with full admiration, 'di ganyon tumingin ang kaibigan nak. You glow when you're with her, when you touched her you blushed, when you gave her a beso or hug, your smile became bright and your eyes shines like the sun, ganyon."

"Really?"

Oh.

She cried in front of her teacher.

"Tahan na Leni baka may maka kita sa'yo hoyy, bakit ba kase kayo nag hiwalay?College na kayo dapat alam nyo na kung paano solusyunan yan."

Leni looked at her—her eyes are red from crying.

"Kase..she can't focus sa pag aaral lalo na at lagi na kaming nag tatalo over little things, i said i can give her space and time but she insisted na para daw sa amin ito."

She cried harder and her ma'am just rubbed her back. Pitying her, she never saw Leni so sad like this.

"Bakit ka pumayag? pag mahal mo ipaglaban mo."

"At first hindi po syempre, pero she's right, di na healthy relationship namin at baka magkasakitan pa kami. Sabi ko naman kahit 'di na kami iintayin ko pa s'ya, eh s'ya lang naman mahal ko. S'ya lang po ma'am. Ma'am masakit po dibdib ko parang sasabog sa sakit." She sniffed and catching her breath. She's punching her chest lightly.

"Tama na yan, wag kana umiyak nak, tara sa clinic, kalma okay?"

"Hoy Leni!!gising ano ba!!!"

"Bakit ka andito Risa?" She just woke up, she gain her consciousness. She fainted earlier thankfully there's a nurse in the clinic. Her eyes are soar and she can't talk much because her throat hurts.

"Bakit 'di mo inaalagaan sarili mo ha, syempre andito ako!Leni naman, pag may nangyari sa'yo talaga!diko kaya."

Risa held her hand and puts it on her chin. She's crying and she can't hide it.

"Oo" Leni said smiling.

"Ha?anong oo?" She removed Leni's hand from her face and gave Leni a questioning look.

"Oo, sinasagot na kita, tayo na uli." Her cheeky smile appeared again.

Risa smacked her arms.

"Baliw ka talaga Leni." Risa said pretending to be mad but she's blushing at the moment.

The next thing Leni did surprised her.

Leni grabbed her wrist and kisses her. She's shock at first but she respond to the kiss immediately. Their mouth moving in rhythm.

"Oh my God!ay pota!" Leni's teacher entered the room.

They looked at her and the teacher is obviously shocked.

"Hehe ma'am sorry po namiss ko po si Risa eh." Leni said then she looked down because of embarrassment.

Risa on the other hand just bowed her head. Blushing like a tomato.

"Save that for later, jusko 'tong mga batang 'to. Kung, i mean di ko naman sinasabi na buti na clinic ka Leni pero need lang pala mag-alala netong si Risa para maka score ka."

They all laughed and the teacher went out of the room after Risa told her that she will take Leni home.

After preparing to leave..

"Oh bakit naka ngiti ka pa d'yan Leni!?"

Leni puts her hand on Risa's waist and the smile never leaving her face.

"Bakit nga, parang tanga naman eh." Risa said a little irritated.

"Tuloy natin sa bahay."

Risa jaw dropped after hearing that.

"Leni!mag tigil ka nga mamaya mahimatay ka na naman." Hinampas n'ya si Leni ng unan galing sa bed ng clinic.

"Ay talagang mahihimatay ako mamaya, tara na mahal, can't wait to go home." She said with a smirk.

She run away from Risa before she gets another smack on the shoulder.

"Leoonoorrrrr!!!!!"