Last Day.(Scenario 4)

Later that night, Leonor came home late. Just like Therese expected.

She sat down at the sofa quietly so that she won't wake up her wife. But Therese was still awake and now she's peeking behind the door to look for wife. She's at the sofa, looked tired, hands intertwined while eyes closed.

She wants to hold Leonor's hand. She wants to say it all in front of her. But the fear is getting ahead of her. So she just laid down on the bed again. Tears flowing with the thought of ..

Ang duwag duwag mo Therese!!

A few minutes later.... Leonor opened the door of their bedroom slowly.

Therese forced herself not to release any sobs but she failed. Leonor heard it, but as much as she wants to hug her wife. She remembered how she betrayed her. And now she felt a lot of pinch from within.

So she pretend that she did not heard it and just laid down on her side of the bed. Hoping that the woman besides her would finally speak. And confess.

Common Therese....i know you're awake. Please just say it!!

Next morning Leonor woke up early again like yesterday. In her surprise, the woman that slept besides her is not besides her anymore.

She heard someone at the kitchen.

"Therese." she said.

The latter looks at her while her left hand is holding a pan.

"Ga, kain na, alam kong maaga ka uli kaya pinag handa na kita ng agahan." She said.

As much as Therese wanted to complain about her wife's attitude towards her, she can't. She dont have any rights to.

Leonor did not respond anymore and decided to just sit down and eat.

She looks at Therese like she's scanning her whole existence.

The other woman noticed that so she asked.

"Ga bakit?"

She is still looking at her. Now at the eyes so Therese did the same.

Tho your eyes are precious,it is also pretentious

She ate in silence while the other is glancing at her every 5 seconds.

She finished eating and now is having a bath.

After some time she finished taking a quick bath and went out of the bathroom.

When Leonor is in the bathroom Therese is waiting for her she already have the guts to tell her wife everything. But as soon as she saw her, her hands start to tremble.

"Ga.."she spoke making Leonor to face her.

"Why?" She asked, hoping that she will finally hear what she wanted to hear.

"I...i...nothing ingat ka." Therese respond with a smile, a fake one.

Napaka duwag mo Therese!!duwag ka!! Leonor wanted to say but remained unspoken.

"Okay." she shortly replied.

Then she went to work, leaving Therese for work again.

Oh...for escape rather.

The set up continue to be like that until the last day arrives. The last day that she will wait for Therese confession.

-

Today she went to work with triple weight on the chest, knowing that she will have to confront Therese if she did not confess today. There's no other way.

She sighed.. and sighed again.
Before opening the door of her office.

Her ate Lei is there waiting for her when she entered the room.

"Leonor..andito na yung pinapakuha mo sakin." Lei said with sadness on her face.

"Salamat ate." Then she sits on the swivel chair.

"May gusto ka bang kainin?Anything?"

"Wala ate, salamat." As she puts her hands on top of the table.

"Nag-iinom ka ba?" Lei asked again.

"As much as i want to, you know i can't."

"Kunting tiis na lang kapatid. Basta ate is always here for you."

"Salamat ate super thank you!" She pouts.

Lei immediately rose from her sit and hugged her little sister a little tight.

"Itutuloy mo ba talaga? i mean karapatan mo naman yan." Lei asked, parting from the hug.

"Yes ate, wala nang atrasan to."

Lei hugged her again this time she also kissed her hair.

"Andito lang ako one call and i'll be there."

Today's the last day. One last day.

Common Therese, do you want me to beg?