Scenario (Finale)-Leonor's Gift

7 years later

The school bell rang meaning that it's time to go home for the students. The little kids were running towards the waiting area.

"Kids slow down, don't run please." The teacher said while giggling because of how cute her students are.

Among the little ones. There's this little girl who has a short soft hair. Her skin is tan and her eyes are formed to a little cute circle, her pupil is a shining black ball. Her smile is the brightest that it can make you smile just by looking at her. She symbolizes the sunflower who brings brightness and joy.

The parents are arriving to fetch their children.The little girl waits patiently.

After few minutes she heard her name called by a beautiful lady.

"Ellie Therish!!" The woman smiled while waving her hand. The little girl eventually run towards the woman's direction and hugged her.

"Hi mommy!" She smiled. "Hello my baby how's school?" The woman asked while getting her daughters bag and putting it inside the car.

"Oh school is okay i had fun and look po." She showed her little arm to her mommy. It's full of star stamps which means she did a great job.

"Oh my little girl have so many stars. Ang talino talaga mana sa mama." And the little one smiled in response.

They were about to hop inside the car when her teacher called them.

"Oh hi po Mrs.Therese and Ellie." The teacher greeted them politely.

"Oh hello po teacher." Therese replied with a smile.

"Ang galing galing po ni Ellie kanina sa class, i mean always po but today she's extra hyper." The teacher added.

"Mukha nga po ma'am eh." Ellie suddenly grabbed her mommy's hand.

"Teacher we are going na po ah, we will go na po kay mama kase." Ellie Terish politely said.

"Ay yes of course, goodbye po ingat."The teacher bid them goodbye and they waved to her.

While on the car the little one is singing along with the speaker. She inherits her angelic voice from Therese.

"Anak punta muna tayo sa flower shop, bili natin si mama ng flowers."

"Okay po." The child answered then she sang again.

For Therese her daughter voice is the most beautiful voice that makes her heart melt.

They went to the flower shop and bought sunflowers with mix of tulips in pink and purple colors. After that they start driving again until they reached their destination. They also bought some snacks with them.

"Mama!!mama!" Ellie run towards her mama.

"Look oh we bought you this pretty flowers. This one is color purple pretty isn't?"

"Purple pretty isn't?"

The voice echoed on Therese ears as she starts to felt the dejà vú feeling. The memories from 7 years ago are all coming back to her as she stares at her daughter smiling, so innocent and pure.

Flashback

7 years ago.

When Leonor left her that night it took her hours of crying to open the box. She slowly stood up from her sitting position and she cannot even feel her legs anymore because she remained sitting at the floor for too long. She struggled to get up.

When she finally got up she reached the box and slowly opened it and shocked by what's in it. It's a pregnancy test, a positive pregnancy test.

She cried again knowing Leonor is bearing their child and yet here she is, making them suffer. She recalled all the moments that she called her multiple times but she just got annoyed because she is with her other woman. So she just turned off her phone.