Loss of our happiness

The excitement of Vastello's kids had reached its peak when they heard the news of their new family member from Leo.

They all together decided to give a surprise party for the arrival of new member of their already big family with the help of their father's one and only trusted man, Leo.

"Here seems less balloons"
The six year old boy commented aggressively pointing towards the corner of ceiling.

"No,it's alright,Elijah" He turned back towards the owner of voice only to see his eldest brother,Damien, standing with hands folded in his chest.

Elijah raised a brow and smirked at his brother. In a swift motion he grab few pins from the nearby box and threw it towards those balloons causing so many to burst. Damien eyes widened but Elijah just again smirked and went off not before remarking "I guess it's less now."

Suddenly Xavier came running towards Damien. He stopped in front of him, panting heavily .
"Alejandro.A-Alejandro.A-"

"Firstly calm down and then speak." Damien whispered annoyingly.

"Alejandro is licking the cake we brought for the party. And when we are trying to pull him back, he starts crying and scratching"
Damien was completely fed up of his all brothers. Being only 9, and eldest of brother wasn't easy for him. In the absence of their parents,he had to look after his brothers.

He ran towards the kitchen to see some maids trying to pull Alejandro back. But instead of moving back,he was crying and holding the opened fridge's door inorder to stop himself from pulling back.

Damien sighed loudly taking attention of all the maids. Seeing Damien standing there, they immediately back off and started doing chores they were doing, knowing that Damien would deal with his stubborn brother.

Damien grab the forearm of Alejandro and pulled him back harshly. Alejandro's hold loosen and soon got removed from holding the fridge's door. His cries increase causing Damien to sigh annoyingly.

He was trying to stop Alejandro from crying when suddenly he heard some breaking noise.
He figured that, the breaking sound came from Luca's room.

He left Alejandro there went up stairs towards Luca's room seeing a broken jar and strawberry juice split all over the floor.

Luca was standing near his bed. His breathings were heavy because of anger. His hand holding a broken piece of glass and blood oozing from his palm but it didn't seem to effect him.
Two maids were standing with their heads down in which one of them was crying silently.

Damien scanned that crying maid and saw a deep cut on her hands and legs. He sighed soundlessly knowing,it was daily drama. It would be either Luca or any other of his brother or himself.

"You both, fuck off." Hearing Damien voice, both maids made their way out of Luca's room.

Luca gritted his teeth seeing back figure of both maids walking out. When they were gone, he harshly threw the glass piece he was holding causing it to break in two on the floor. He than plop on his bed ignoring standing Damien and grab a pillow snuggling his face into it.

"Luca. Don't sleep right now. Have you forgot about the surprise party we organised?" Damien asked gently.

Hearing Damien's words, Luca immediately got up and went to bathroom causing Damien to chuckle.

He got out of Luca's room and walk downstairs. Leo came towards him smiling.
"Mr. and Mrs.Vastello is arriving in 10 mins." Damien eyes widened. He immediately ran to inform all his brothers causing Leo to chuckle at his cuteness.

****

Rose POV:-

I and Lucas are in our car soon reaching home. To say, I am really excited to show my beautiful daughter to her brothers. They would be excited too to meet her I guess.